Currently reading:
Novice ✿Introduction post✿

patrx_

Jester
Local time
Today 1:29 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! My name's Patricia and I'm +21 years old. I'm from Spain so I speak Spanish but I'm very fluent in English and I have been roleplaying for +8 years. I do (semi)literate to novella, I enjoy roleplays to be as extensive as possible. Usually, I don't do OcxOc, I prefer to do canonxcanon or OcxCanon but I don't mind doing double roleplays from the same fandom I'm roleplaying. I am in a lot of fandoms, but I don't list them anymore because I get hyperfixated on only one fandom from time to time so I only focus on that one for the time being. You will see my request in my future posts!

I joined this site around two years ago, but I haven't been active because I didn't know very well how to use this site, but I think it's very extensive and useful, so I'm trying to get in here now haha. It's a pleasure to be here! <3

U4DU2QK.png

** WELCOME TO THE SITE! **

We don't have as many people looking for Cannon RP as some other sites out there, but there are still some people looking for that. Just be patient with your Request Threads as it might take a little time for the right eyes to find those. :) I hope you find everything you are looking for and have a wonderful time sharing your writing!

We also have a shared setting, The Outer Sanctum that is primarily fantasy based with some exceptions that you can look at as well.

If you come across any questions as you explore the site, there are always some friendly faces in chat that can help!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome back to Inner Sanctum!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! I don't know when you were last in, but the staff updated the rules either beginning of this year or end of last. So, definitely please give those a look over in case anything has changed on you!
(There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows!)​

Next, I've created A Sanctum Tour to help find a lot of cool places on site! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! But, these are some of my favorites! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds and Hot Pink Names are Virtuosos which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

Back
Top Bottom