Introductions!

Currently reading:
Introductions!

Belvadora

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:22 PM
Hello everyone! I go by the name of Belvadora but Belve works out just fine! I'm a fairly experienced roleplayer and I've been off and on for the past years but recently I've decided to try and have another go at it. Before we get into some of the fun stuff I feel I should tell everyone that I work two separate jobs on top of being a full-time engineering student so my free time might be a little hard to come by but I try and reply as much as possible! Alright glad to get that out of the way.

Anyways as far as writing style goes I try and write at least two to three paragraphs for every reply though I tend to write more if I'm super into it! I really enjoy sci-fi stories, as well as some fantastical stories set in urban settings. Really I'm a big nerd who loves Dungeons and Dragons and anything and everything cyberpunk.

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Back
Top Bottom