Introductions

Currently reading:
Introductions

Who enjoys Medieval Fantasy? Which ones do you think the most real in terms of world building?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Local time
Today 6:27 AM
I may not have a lot to include here. I just came on. I am an exceptional person, but I can be terribly listless. Though I enjoy writing, my work is not sophisticated. I work on my writing when I can. Still, the course work for my college, the stress of performing well, and the internal strife with family expectations are sometimes overwhelming. I've got three more weeks left, but I doubt I'll keep up.
Anyway, I'm Ryan. If you're curious, that means "Little Ruler" in Irish. (Think of a leprechaun donning a giant crown, and you've got an idea). I love writing medieval fantasy. I do other kinds of genre material, but the majority of my enthusiasm lies with medieval based fantasy. I won't do anything that's been done before, though, I will aspire towards writing something wholly new. I'd love to share my work, but I doubt it is sophisticated enough for a broad audience. My current presence on media is limited to a writer's site called "Scribophile." It's rather endearing; I don't get on it much. I mostly play Massive, multiplayer online games (e.g., Lord of the Rings Online and Star Wars the Old Republic). I'm sure the way I write is rather formal. Too formal to be real, I bet lol. Rest assured, I am a real person. I just have a poetic or refined type of vernacular---that's the right term, I think. I think this will do for now. If there's more you'd like to know, I'll happily extrapolate and accept interviews in message form.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! May your Muse sing well for you this day, (or eve, depending upon when your eyes glance over this brief 'Hello'), and many more to come!

*peeks to look at this new soul trapped in the web of IS* Oh... hey!!! Welcome to Inner Sanctum! *slowly disappears*

- Jack

Back
Top Bottom