All Inyth wants friends!!!

Currently reading:
All Inyth wants friends!!!

Inythyrra

Count
Local time
Today 11:34 PM
About Me:

I have been writing off and on for roughly twenty years at this point (basically my whole life). I have always found it fun and even relaxing to delve into a world altogether different than my own. My schedule at this point is constantly changing with the job and the life always throwing wrenches into my plans. But I do my very best to get responses out to my partners in a timely manner and I do my utmost best to match whatever kind of post size they are comfortable with, though I do find myself leaning more towards a few hundred words or maybe a thousand rather than something small(I realize there are people that drop 5k posts but I never have the time or brain power for that). I love romance and just need it to be in my stories(I do tend to lean more submissive in all ways) but it doesn't have to be the only thing. Give me drama, give me suspense, give me a wild character death or something. We are here to live in a world of dreams and fantasy... Why should we be ordinary?

Rules and/or Requirements:

• Everyone involved is 18+
  • Please don't leave me hanging for a week or two without a post or word
  • I would appreciate something more substantial than a one liner but don't think you need a novel
  • Please PM rather than posting here and gimme a fun title so I know you read anything I wrote
  • Hard no's include but are not limited to: Bathroom stuffs, intense gore or body mutilation
  • Most things can be discussed outside of previous No's
  • And have a wonderful day!

Preferences:

High Fantasy
Slice of Life
Supernatural
Slave
Shoot me something and let's see what we can do

Gender Pairings

Male x Female, Female x Female***(more of this please)

Pairings:

Babysitter x husband
Queen x Knight
Nerd x Popular guy/girl
Bad boy/girl x Good girl
Student x Teacher
Blind/Deaf x Normal boy/girl
Supernatural being x Human
Demigod x Human
God x Human
Assassin x Target

Plots:

After being in a terrible accident, muse A's apartment is put up for rent (belongings and all) and muse B takes the place. but it's all too good to be true, because muse A is a ghost who doesn't remember what happened to them, doesn't realize they're a ghost, and does not appreciate a stranger living in their apartment. muse B tries everything (exorcism, cleansing, rituals) to get rid of the stubborn ghost, but muse A doesn't budge. - romance starts to blossom blah blah blah. luckily (or unluckily) for them, they're not really dead, but they're in a coma in the hospital on the other side of town.​

Muse A's big brother's hot best friend (Muse B) keeps 'accidentally' brushing their hand against Muse A's and 'accidentally' stumbling into Muse A's room trying to look for the bathroom even though he's been here a million times. Muse A's brother goes out to the store leaving the two muses alone- does Muse B finally make a move?​

A human with a haunted past. On the outside they seem tough, confident, and strong. (Which is what attracts a dream walker). However, as DW enters the human's dream, they realize they is anything but what they exude. Nightmares plague the human endlessly.

DW decides to aid human by creating more pleasant dreams in exchange for sex (whether they choose to show up in the waking world is up to my partner). Human agrees and thus a contract is formed: binding human to DW.

For this rp there's several ways it can go. The DW can be shockingly pleasant and kind. Helping the person get through their nightmares and having consensual sex in exchange.

Or

The DW can be rougher; changing up said nightmares and forcefully initiating sex to gain energy. (In or out of dreaming. Both is fine).

Closing Remarks:

Well that about covers my attempt at a RT. I already said how to get ahold of me. I am open to other plots and pairings and you should feel free to shoot me a message any time! Thanks for taking a few minutes out of your day to even read all of this nonsense and I hope the rest of your day is super awesome!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom