Staff member
Sheriff
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 10:27 PM
Pronouns
Imp
What You Need To Know​
1) I prefer to play the female role. My females tend to be confident personalities but are a switch by nature. Meaning they know when to let their strong personalities shine and when they have been beaten.

2) MxF is my strong suit. I prefer to play these types of pairings, however, I am not limited to it. I have dabbled in FxF and I am open to MxFxF or MxMxF. I will not under any circumstances write MxM. In a MxMxF setting, their interests will be in the female.

3) I prefer my plots to have dark and violent elements. This is not in regard to the potential relationship our characters will have. I mean detail wise. You know, the type of details that have you ending up on a list somewhere? Yeah.. get in there with all that. I absolutely adore it!

THIS ONE IS AN IMPORTANT ONE

4) I am a busy woman.. I am a mom, Twitch streamer, and I teach full time which means between 7am to roughly 3:30pm cst Monday through Friday ,I will likely not be readily available for OCC chat nor will you have a reply between those times unless it is during holiday breaks. I have set days that I stream and if you are interested in knowing the days and times when I am unavailable due to streaming I can share that with you too. That being said.. I do not require daily responses from you. You are likely just as busy as I am. I can manage two to three replies in a week's time but I do not require you to do the same for me. Meaning if you can only give one reply per week THIS IS OKAY. I have waited upwards to a year for replies (you know who you are).

5) My motto goes.. "Write however much or little as you like." What this means is I do not require a novella post every time. My starter posts usually are beefy but they usually drop down to 1k words or less (depending on the situation) If you need to know where my line draws that would be with one-liners. I will drop a story if I receive a one liner. I'd say a paragraph at minimum (I believe anyone can manage this.)

Here is a basic synopsis for the plots I have in mind and each are open for discussion. They are in no way firm. If you have any ideas or suggestions. Please do not hesitate on sharing.

One thing to note is; I've really been wanting to explore "old love finds new beginnings" (all of these will have this dynamic)​

Plot 1: Crime Drama, Deception, Dark Romance, Gang​
f6443de70ec2a81273b0af968e694f7c.jpg This idea was inspired from a mission in Payday 2 as well as the 1979 film The Warriors.

I went through a biker phase a couple years back and there is a mission in Payday 2 which kind of revived it haha. Instead of rival gangs like there is in Warriors I was thinking biker gangs (your character would be a gang member or gang leader)against drug cartels (my character would be the woman to the big daddy drug cartel leader) This could be dated AU or modern day story. Potential partner can decide on the time period.

The drug cartels either supply your gang with drug of choice or they use the gang to transport drugs into clubs, across borders etc etc. Like all drug TV and movies something goes wrong either a delivery wasn't made or the batch was cut with too much lax.. whatever the case may be, a feud breaks out.

Where does my character come into this is? Our characters will already have an established relationship (could be exs or a previous dalliance) We could do the traditional the gang decides to capture my character and use her against the cartel leader or the gang recruits her to give them information to your character (If you want me to weigh in.. I'd like my character to be recruited or had already been recruited by them strictly because I like the idea of them banging behind the cartel leader's back all while screwing over the cartel) I'd say eventually down the line the cartel leader would catch on and her life would be in danger.

Plot 2: Historical Liberties, Period Drama, Possible Poly Romance, Western​
20221011_155326.jpg This plot will take place ideally around the Californian Gold Rush time period. The idea was inspired by the films The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford and Redeeming Love.

My character owns the best saloon for a hundred miles. She's the no nonsense, strong type and good at the job: The saloon is topnotch,the barmaids are treated well, and the patrons are overall happy. But when an outlaw gang bursts in with guns blazing, the little saloon is now at risk. A brawl breaks out and my character will pull a gun and aim it at one of the outlaws but this isn't just any outlaw though; he is of course famed and likely wanted dead or alive outside the town she lives in but more importantly, he is her ex.

This plot is open to MxMxF or MxFxF involvement. Siblings against my female. One would be gentle and the other more of a brute. I like opposites.

Plot 3: Historical Liberties, Period Drama, Poly Romance, Supernatural, Witches & Warlocks, Demons, Salem​
ajhdiygfhyigefe.jpg This plot isn't necessarily inspired by anything in particular but it was an orphaned story of mine.

This plot is open to MxMxF or MxFxF involvement. This one may require both of us sharing characters to push the story along.

My character belongs to present day and is teleported back in time. More specifically, Salem 1692. She is the chosen one, blessed by the Devil to lead his dark religion and tasked to complete the Grand Rite for him to ascend to Earth to rule. It took a lot of energy for the Devil to be able to bring my character to this time and will be in a recovery period. My character is destined to become his bride and must be groomed as so which is where your character/characters will come in. I was thinking your character would be a warlock within the coven and will be one of those who take part in the grooming process. It can be a male or female prominent coven.

I look forward to potentially plotting with you! Please reach out via PM to see if I am still open to picking up stories!​

Back
Top Bottom