It is I! Sethren!

Sethren

The past is where you belong~
Local time
Today 1:11 AM
Pronouns
He/Him/His
The God of Chaos! MWHAHAHAHA.

I say that because I chose my name (FtM trans here) via my love of Egyptian Gods and I fell in love with Set, whose English version of his name is Seth. I also happened to like the meanings behind Ren so I added the two together and viola!

Any whosers, figured it was time I make one of these and said hello!

I was brought here by the wonderous Nico. He's my bestie.

I am a furdad to one chaotic blue heeler named Arthas, the Lich King. Bonus points if you know where that's from ;)

I am engaged to a beautiful human being that I am marrying in August of this year! So end of July, first week of August I will be gone on my wedding and honeymoon vacation!!!

I like to sew (I make quilts for people I love), I occasionally draw (mostly digital art which I need to get back into), I am an avid video gamer (currently playing the Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom) but I also like to read though I do not do that as much anymore due to a restless mind lol so mostly these days I'm either sleeping, gaming or writing! Sometimes playing with resin, glycerin, hot glue guns and glitter! (I like to make magic potion snow globe bottle thingies for people)

I originally came here to write sanely, and safely with Nico. But I'm open to making new friends!

I'm a bit awkward at times or hyper at others, I apologize.

I also have a slew of health issues so my activity varies.

Buttt I'm a goofy sweet guy ready to hand out hugs when needed!

So....HERRO!

Welcome Sethren, I hope you have a good time on the site.

Welcome to the site! But you already know that sine you have already hung out wiht us in chat! Truly hope you enjoy all the site has to offer, and glad to have you with us on our descent into madness journey to create wonderful stories!

Congrats on the Engagement and post some work if when you do some! Always love to see other artists work!

Enjoy!

đź‘€

Yeah, yeah, I'm guilty. So guilty of dragging you here. Mwah!

Love ya!

There is a badge for that. Message an admin that you lured them over and you might see a shiney trophy in your badge bin.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom