Unspecified It Was A Pleasure To Burn (FxF, MxF, MxM)

Currently reading:
Unspecified It Was A Pleasure To Burn (FxF, MxF, MxM)

Mearrii

Serf
Local time
Today 1:21 AM
A Graveyard Of Ideas
Hello, welcome to my thread. My name is Mearrii,but for short I go by Mae. I tend to be a pretty laid back person with a lot of patience who also requires a lot of patience. I'm the type of roleplayer that doesn't always feel like writing, so sometimes it might take me a bit to get back to our story, I also struggle with my mental health. I don't feel the need to update my partners on my absences, because I feel like it's my business alone. However I may decide to update you when I get back. It depends on how much we chat.

What You Can Expect From Me
For a good really plot driven roleplay I write 3-4 paragraphs, although I do enjoy rapid fire roleplays that are about a paragraph maybe two per reply. (I still expect detail). While sometimes I can enjoy smut, it gets boring and it still needs other aspects they all need plot. I like high dramatic twists with intense emotions, even though I do enjoy soft fluff. Ideally an rp will have a mix of both. I am a female, and unfortunately I do not feel comfortable playing the male in a FxM plot, sorry loves.

What I Expect:
I expect a partner who will give back just as much as I put in. I am not a roleplay academy and I do not want to tell my partner about how to write more, and what details they can add. There are plenty places for that, and I'm sure plenty people here. I don't expect you to feel the need to tell me every little thing about your life, I won't delete our rp until I become uninterested in it, or you inform me you are no longer interested.

Rules

• Don't bump me. It's annoying.
  • Don't bring me unrealistic characters, or extremely cliché ones. They are boring.
  • No overly anime-ed faceclaims. (You know what I'm talking about)
  • I'm picky about smut. If there isn't a specific "smut" plot here already I'm probably not interested in the one you propose, but you can try anyway
  • I'm open to ideas from you if you aren't interested in anything here, but I would really prefer for you to come to me with a plot I have already laid out (or the elements of a plot)
  • Help me move along the story. If I was interested in detailed commentary on my characters' actions I wouldn't be here.
  • Pm me if you are interested.

Skeleton Plots
These are plots that have a very basic idea, but still need to be filled in. I say 'guy' and generally male pronouns a lot, but if you're wondering the pairing really is, your options are always outside the spoiler.

FxF, MxF
A psychopath kills for his love
Video I got the idea from:
(60:40-80:20 plot to smut)

FxM, MxM, FxF

A guy kills a cop from overseas to inherit the money and escape debt, but falls in love with his "partner" and desperately tries to keep the murder covered up as his partner slowly unravels it
(70:30 or 80:20 plot to smut)

FxM
a wanted FBI criminal is found in the backyard of a small town woman,she decides to take him in and learns he has to kill to stay alive
(70;30 plot to smut)

FxF
a woman hires a maid to help her around the house and with her children after her husband leaves her with only the house. Previously very religious, but realizes she loves the maid
(50:50 plot to smut)

FxM FxF
A girls partner comes back as a ghost.
Song I was listening to when I got this idea:
Not Thinkin' Bout You- Ruel
Talia- King Princess
11 Minutes -Yungblud,Halsey
(40:60-80:20 plot to smut)

FxF, FxM, MxM
I kind of wanted this to be set in Victorian times. The crime boss of a the drug cartel falls in love with his newest pawn
(60:40 70:30 plot to smut)

FxF MxM

A couple scandalous students breaking the intimacy rule at an all (chosen gender) school
(30:70-50:50 plot to smut)

Back
Top Bottom