It's 2AM

Currently reading:
It's 2AM

a n d r e a s

c o u n t e s s
Local time
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Hi there! Long time no see. I will get the obligatory backstory out of the way:

I've been a member for quite awhile now but I've been on a long hiatus. Lots of going's ons and new life things have happened. I can't promise how active I will be, but hopefully if something catches my eye I will put everything into it. Meaning... if I choose to start something with you, I intend to finish it.

For awhile there I was hardly writing, and it may take me a bit to get back into the swing of things, but I think I'm finally ready to take the plunge. There's been this undeniable urge to get back to my roots, so this will be my attempt at doing just that. I have so many ideas and I just miss bouncing ideas off of someone else and creating a beautiful, terrifying, rich, angst-filled story with someone. When it comes down to it, it's my bread and butter.

I love creating original stories with someone, making a story based off of characters/a world that's already built, and/or a handful of shows/movies/books that I would love to roleplay certain characters while my partner roleplays others. Those interests change as the days go on, but if I'm inspired enough by the writing it will fuel that interest.

Full transparency, due to past "happenings", I have ghosted years ago, but I do not plan on doing that now if I start something with you. I will let you know if I need to pause something or change something up.

As far as my writing goes-- the way it used to be was that I could write paragraph after paragraph of descriptive text and what I would consider rich storytelling, but seeing as it's been awhile I may need some time to find my rhythm once again.

I'll be making a thread soon with my most wanted plots/pairings/etc. I hope to see you there! <3

Welcome back to Inner Sanctum!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! I don't know when you were last in, but the staff updated the rules either beginning of this year or end of last. So, definitely please give those a look over in case anything has changed on you!
(There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows!)​

I also want to share some of the wonderful places in Sanctum! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds, which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

Hello and welcome back.

Welcome back to Inner Sanctum!

First and foremost; it's nice to meet you! I don't know when you were last in, but the staff updated the rules either beginning of this year or end of last. So, definitely please give those a look over in case anything has changed on you!
(There's multiple pages to this; just click/tap the arrows!)​

I also want to share some of the wonderful places in Sanctum! There's plenty to do while waiting on replies or to give yourself a break every now and then! The first shout out goes to The Sanctum Tavern! Here you can find many a thing! By the Hearth can be found there and has many wonderful discussions; my personal favorite is where everyone talks up their writing partners! Want to see some cute pets or share your own? Pets of the Sanctum is where to go! Feeling up for a challenge? Check out the Monthly Writing Challenge and give it a whirl! And, there's so so so~ much more! Please take the time to explore!​

I think that's everything... Oh! I'm Mio, by the way! Just a friendly changeling and hydration bot! You can find me and several others in Sanctum's Chat Room! If you have any questions, you can always pop in there for help! I will say though, the best people to ask are staff! Green Names are Heralds, which are the best to ask questions! Blue Names are Moderators and Purple Names are the Administrators, which help with tech support and discipline! You can find out which are online via the home page! On PC it'll be to the right of the screen, and on mobile it'll be near the bottom!
Now, get out there and write! May your muses sing for you!​

Thank you for the warm welcome! I will go and check those updated rules. 😊

Welcome back to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom