It's a beautiful moon tonight.. Join me?

Currently reading:
It's a beautiful moon tonight.. Join me?

Saphire

Princess
Local time
Today 3:32 PM
Hello, stranger. My name is Saphire, and I'm new to this world of rp. I've dabbled in it before but this is my first time actively looking for rp partners in a place like this. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this experience. Stranger, who's path of fate has intertwined with mine. May peace light your path on your next journey.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :)

May grace guide your steps on that path...

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Why hello there, it's always good to see new faces around the Sanctum. I'd offer you some witty greeting or advice but I'll just offer ya' a hand instead. If you ever need help getting around or just want a friendly ear to bounce ideas off of, or a brainstorming partner just give a holler. Suppose I'll see ya about the place.

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Why hello there, it's always good to see new faces around the Sanctum. I'd offer you some witty greeting or advice but I'll just offer ya' a hand instead. If you ever need help getting around or just want a friendly ear to bounce ideas off of, or a brainstorming partner just give a holler. Suppose I'll see ya about the place.
I'm pleased. Thank you, I'll be around at odd times, perhaps we'll see each other often.

There's no need to repay just want to welcome you to our little haven

Back
Top Bottom