Currently reading:
MxF It's Criminal

Rainalee

Elegance
Inner Sanctum Nobility
♔ Champion ♔
Local time
Today 3:26 PM
OKAY A new daydream has popped into my head, and so, a new request thread for this plot.~

My character is good. She has a gentle heart, is quiet and sweet, a bit shy, but opens up to those she's close to. She's nurturing and sweet, will be the complete opposite of the main male.

Your character is a Villain, or at least bad. He's alone, wants to stay that way, rough and relentless, and cold. His words should be sharp and cruel.

The plot is that my character is the daughter of the Senator, and will be kidnapped by your character, for ransom. But it becomes much bigger than that! My character is worth much more than the amount even asked, she's priceless in more ways than one.

Unknowing to my own character, she's actually the key to a weapon, one that could shift the world's order and reign of power. The government had the blueprints, the codes, every shred of detail locked away.....Inside the Senator's infant daughter's mind using a series of procedures, using her mind as a kind of biological flash drive.

When your character discovers that kidnapping her triggered much more alarm than in previous jobs...he gets the hunch she's worth a lot more, and doesn't hand her over, and demands more ransom, and hops around locations on the run.

Through your character's connections in the shadows and behind closed doors, he get's the scoop on why she's so special. He decides to try to take the knowledge from the girl, sell the info to the highest bidder (Or whatever you wish to be the reason, maybe he wants the weapon for himself.) When his sources tell him how to extract the information, he's told the girl would have to undergo a procedure to extract the biological files....and that it could potentially kill her.

At the time, sure, whatever, lose the girl, gain power. They must travel together to a secret place where the procedure can be done, and must do so without getting caught. The journey could be months due to complications and the need to lay low. My character is raped, thrashed, hurt, abused during the journey by your character. BUT...she remains sweet, kind, and just genuinely good. She's also heartbroken that her father would use her.

During the long journey, the two run into trouble, other's trying to take her, the government interfering, and even other countries sending secret forces! Your character teaches my character how to at least fight....They bond, as toxic as the relationship is, they do bond, but he swears at the end of it all...She still wont matter.

When it comes down to it, your character will have a choice and I'll leave the choice up to you.
1) Put my character in through the procedure, gain the knowledge and power, and she dies, but your character becomes a power house and rules the criminal world. You'll be wealthy and untouchable. And the RP will end there.~

2) Your character changes his mind, keeps my character, and together...seek out and kill the hot shots involved in even doing this to her. Kill everyone involved with the weapon, and take down all the corrupt higher ups, and be known as some kind of deadly criminal couple in the media. The RP can end, or continue with their adventures together if we both want to continue. x3

I know this kinda tells the whole story, but you could add to the story, and even take it in another direction if you wanted. You'd make the locations, you'd lead, since my character is your captive and play thing. You'd make the critical decisions, so be prepared for that. This is just the skeleton of the story....You'd make up the secret connection people (But I could play as them, for you to interact with if you need me to.)

Tell me what you think! If you're interested, just let me know these few things:

Why should I choose you?

How long are your typical posts?

Do you like leading?

Can you be rough and stick to the rough nature, and not go too soft? (This is a toxic relationship, not beauty and the beast 'she changes him' kind of story If anything, he corrupts her.)

What are your do's and don'ts?

How often can you reply? (I work a lot, sooooo My replies may be slow.)

Back
Top Bottom