Currently reading:
It's Mothman! Wait... It's just Rogue!

Pink_Rogue

Broke and Eppy
Local time
Today 2:05 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, everyone! My name is Rogue and it is a pleasure to meet you all! It's times like this I forget who I am as a person and struggle to explain myself... Anyways! I'll try to start with the basics!

I am 22 years old and I am from the south. I do my best to not let the slang run into my writing. I have been roleplaying for about ten years now. I would like to say I am experienced, but even I make silly mistakes, and pray you didn't notice. I love writing and my dream is to eventually write my own book! Although I love writing, I am a terrible speller. If you see a spelling mistake, no you didn't. I am a full-time student, but I'm graduating in May! I'm super excited for that. I work part-time on the weekends and I tutor during the week. My major is Psychology, but it used to be Chemistry. I'm a huge fan of anime and video games. I also love books and shows. I am the woman who dyes her hair in weird colors and has piercings, and a few tattoos. I am actually planning on getting a mothman tattoo after I graduate!

I am always open to chat or roleplay. I do have ADHD so sometimes I can be all over the place. If you have any questions or wanna make a friend, shoot me a message!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom