All It's not much but it sure is something

Currently reading:
All It's not much but it sure is something

Local time
Today 8:11 PM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello, hello! Are you perhaps looking for someone who's also as busy as you and can only reply maybe once or twice a week? Then perhaps I'm your girl! I'm just your average 27-year-old woman who enjoys a multitude of things. Whether it be crime k-dramas, various animes, comedies, or old shows and movies. With a love for various genres, like history, mystery, supernatural, romance, and science fiction I'm almost always down for anything. I write in the third person and past tense with a word count of 700 to 1,000 but I won't lie, sometimes it's 400. I'm also able to write multiple characters of any gender and I would prefer if my partner is able to do the same, because of this I only like to write with people who are willing to double. I would also like a partner who is open-minded and will be fine with me bringing in characters that are from the LGBT+ community if I'm inspired to do so. I'm fine with being buddies outside the rp, but if you'd prefer we keep everything business like I'm fine with that too! I'm looking for other women to write with and create stories with. I prefer plot and substance over smut, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to having it in our RP. I do love me some sexual tension after all (ó ꒳ ò✿). Speaking of smut and tension, what I'm not keen on is any scat, incest, rape (can be mentioned in a characters back story and referenced too), and heavy BDSM (this one is because I just straight up suck at describing it in my writing ( ◡‸◡ ) ). More might be added in the future as I further discover what I'm comfortable with and what I'm not. Fandoms will be added or deleted as time passes. I also love AU's so if you have one don't be afraid to mention it!

Some plots I have in mind are not fully developed in hope that we can work together to make something fun that we both enjoy!

It's the 1980s and our characters work at the local water park that was nothing but red flags attached to dangerously weak plywood. But boy with the lax rules it sure was a fun place to work! In the early morning while arriving to work our characters find themselves face to face with red and blue lights and a police force that was more than usual. As they eavesdrop on what was going on they overhead the detectives that arrived on the scene whisper about how this is the fourth body that month that has been found by the serial killer "Hatcher" since his victims are found with their bodies chopped to pieces. This story revolves around how our characters handle their coworker's passing and how they band together to find the killer!

An alternative take on Avatar the Last Airbender anyone? One in which Zuko is now Emperor of his country. Will your character be his new wife who will be crowned Empress or will they be a concubine that is hoping to gain high ranking and favor to protect her family? They could even be an advisor or warrior that is his bodyguard. My character will either be his younger sister, or a concubine in his harem, either way, I would like her to be the high-ranking priestess that specializes in divination. It depends on which one you are more comfortable with! I would like for you to play Sokka or Jet as her bodyguard. I know most guards in the Chinese and most harems, in general, were eunuchs but this is also slightly make-believe so they won't be that, lol. We can further plot whether we want it to be supernatural or not. Is Zuko also a vampire Emperor? Who knows, it's for us to discuss!

Regency plot in which our characters are trying to succeed in the marriage mart or maybe try and keep the fact that they're a paramour a secret from the ton! With scandal lurking around every corner they need to be careful as they navigate their way to their happy ending!

Victorian England and our characters are investigators working with an unknown organization of supernatural creatures. Their job is to find evil supernatural beings that are ruining the balance of civilization and are close to revealing the secret that the creatures that lurk in the shadows indeed exist.

Current day South Korea. I have one female character in mind to use and a few male characters for this rp. Nothing too concrete in mind. Are our female characters sisters or friends? Are they roommates? Do they maybe not even know each other exists? Inspired by my love for K-dramas and manhwas. Do you have any ideas? Let me know!

Fandoms that are piquing my interest at the moment, with all characters of legal age of course!

Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (au and original)
Bleach (au preferred because I suck at writing sword fights. Example: So and so swung their sword. Wow so cool my god I'm talented)
Naruto Shippuden (au and original)
One Piece (Currently at the one arc where they find that mermaid girl whose name escapes me. Au and original)

Back
Top Bottom