Local time
Today 1:00 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Content Warning:
Strong Language
Genitalia
Masturbation

Mundane: lacking interest or excitement; dull.
Excitement: sexual arousal.​

Aster lifted the drow's penis. Thankfully, it was the last body inspection of the day. With gloved hands, she checked its flaccid length, jotting some notes down on the inspection sheet attached to the clipboard in her free hand. She looped her pen underneath the base of the shaft and lifted up, looking down her nose at it with a raised chin. She kept a clinical expression plastered on her face so as not to reveal her utter boredom. This was the 200th body inspection of the day and Aster's feet hurt.

Cupping the drow's balls, she measured them for size and weight, adding the information to the paperwork. The drow's cock twitched, and Aster could feel the intensity of his gaze. She looked up at him with a curt smile, letting go, then taking a step back.

"Everything looks and feels normal for a drow of your stature. How would you say your penis performs on a daily basis? Below expectations, meets expectations, or exceeds expectations?" Aster asked, her tone laced with professional disinterest.

The drow's cock twitched again, a pompous expression spreading across his dark visage. "I would say it exceeds expectations," he boasted, an arrogant warble in his voice.

Aster wrote down his response. "Uh huh, and would you say it satisfies your sexual partners in a satisfactory way?"

The drow flipped some of his lightning-white hair over his shoulder and puffed up his chest, peacocking. "I've never had any complaints," he chuckled.

"Great," Aster said, dryly, marking on the paper.

Startling even herself, she clapped her hands against the sides of the clipboard and looked up. "That concludes your annual inspection. Everyone here at the Fantastical Union of Condition Keeping appreciates your cooperation. I'll give you some privacy to redress and we'll have your results uploaded to your file by the end of the week. You can access them at any time on our website or through our mobile app. Do you have any questions for me?"

A shimmer of interest sparked in his eyes, and his cock did something resembling a little dance. It took every ounce of energy Aster had left to prevent herself from rolling her eyes.

"Yes, do you think I could get your—," he started to say before she stuck a flat, gloved palm in the air to cut him off.

"Any questions regarding your inspection," she said, flatly.

The drow's demeanor drooped. "Ah, no. I think I'm good, then."

"Wonderful." Aster stepped over to a waste bin and rolled the examination gloves off her hands, throwing them away. Turning to leave, she clicked the inspection room door closed behind her, then breathed a sigh of relief.

Walking over to the receptionist, she handed the clipboard over, asking which race was scheduled for tomorrow. Grabbing the mouse, the receptionist clicked around on her computer screen and pulled up a list, scrolling through it. "It looks like...gimme one sec...ah, here we are. Dragons, male."

Aster's eyes snapped to the screen. Her heart skipped a beat, then proceeded to thrum inside her chest. Her hands grew clammy. Coldly, she said thank you, whipping out her phone as she walked away. Scrolling through her Contacts, she pressed the call button, dialing up her favorite potion maker.

"Yes, Gertrude? Hi. Hello. This is Aster. I'm sorry to call you so late, but I'm going to need you to overnight me a batch of DPB. I must have gotten my schedules mixed up, I hadn't realized Dragons were tomorrow or I would have called sooner." Her footsteps echoed down the hall as she walked. "Yes, of course I'll pay the extra fees. Thank you so much, Gerty, I owe you—it's what? The last batch? It's the last batch of blockers you have? I'll pay even more if I need to. Just charge my account and I'll take care of it tomorrow. Thanks, Gerty. All the best to you, too."

At that, Aster hung up the call and made her weary way home.

Aster rose the next morning, bleary-eyed and still half-asleep. Making her way to the kitchen, she started a kettle for her morning tea. Tearing open a tea packet, she set the bag in an empty mug, her mind deliberating over her duties for the day. Her eyes, then, shot open wide. Oh, fuck. Dragons.

She scurried to her front door and opened it. There, resting on the ground, was a package from Gertrude's Wonder Potion Emporium. Aster snatched it up, cradling it to her chest as she shut the door behind her. She marched to the kitchen island and grabbed a pair of scissors, opening the box. Tearing into the packaging, Aster scooped a hand in and lifted out a vial containing a glittery liquid. She read the label and started to uncork the bottle before doing a double-take. Rereading the label, Aster blinked in disbelief. This wasn't a vial of Dragon Pheromone Blockers. It was some other kind of swirly, pheromone facilitator, something she had never heard of before.

"No!" Aster cried out. For fucks sake! "Shit. Shit, shit, shit! I can't go to work now!"

Aster's panic began to boil over. The tea kettle whistled out, causing her to jump. Running over, she removed it from the hot burner and turned the stove off. Scrambling over to her phone, she fumbled to dial Gertrude's number, tapping her leg anxiously up and down before pacing back and forth. The call rang, and rang...and rang. Please, pick up, pick up, pick up—"Pick up!" Aster cried out. "Yes! Gerty! Yes, hi, it's me. Um, it would appear that you sent me the wrong potion."

Aster heard Gertrude apologize profusely on the other end of the line.

"There must have been a mix-up during packaging? So someone else got my order while I received theirs?" Grimacing at the unfortunate news, Aster stopped mid-pace. "This is just great, Gerty. What am I supposed to do? Encourage the dragons with inviting pheromones of my own?" Aster held up the glittering potion. It twinkled in the ambient lighting. "Two days?! I needed it now, as in, right now, before I go into work." Aster sighed. "Please, just...credit my account and I'll get this mix-up potion back to you this weekend."

Aster laughed, exasperated, rotating the vial around in her hand as she listened to the potion maker's response. "Thank you, Gerty, I do appreciate that. I'll see if I can find a good use for this at a later date. Please, don't let this happen again. Yes, I think further training for your new packager would be a good idea, too. And I'll be more mindful next time to place an order much sooner. Yes. Alright. I appreciate you, Gerty. Take care." Aster hung up the call.

Fuck. She quickly dialed work.

"Betina, yes, hello. This is Aster. I'm afraid I won't be able to make it into work today." She paused to listen to the receptionist. "Yes, I know it's short notice to call in. It's Dragon's today. You know how difficult Dragon Day is for humans. My failsafe fell through, I don't have any protection for the day." Aster paused. "Tell the boss to write me up if she has to!" Aster paused, again. "How is no one else available today? You mean to tell me I am the only one scheduled? Well, shit, Bet. What about Sofija? Her kid's sick, huh? Syn? Oh, right, it's a school day. Vaughn? He caught the plague?!" Aster died a little on the inside. "Yes, I know The Union can't cancel today's inspection on such short notice." She sighed. "Yes, I'll be in. I'll see you in a few. Uh huh, yeah, thanks. Bye."

Aster reached behind her head and rested a hand on the back of her neck, letting out a deep exhale. Setting the mix-up potion down, she checked the time on her phone, then plodded over to the fridge. Grumbling, she got a bag of frozen berries out of the freezer and dumped them in the blender. Adding next, some milk and protein powder, she blended a breakfast smoothie together and downed it as fast as the brain freeze would let her.

Rinsing the blender jar out in the sink, she set it aside to dry and made her way to the bathroom. Pausing in the door frame, she took stock of what she might want to do to prepare for work today. Today was going to be a challenge. So did she spend a little extra time grooming herself, just in case? Was she going to need to bring multiple pads to protect her underwear from a day of soakage?

She turned the hot water on in the shower and let it steam up. Stepping inside, she prepared her mind and body for the day ahead. Knowing it would be futile to rub one (or three) out, she left herself alone to focus on mindful exercises while she washed, shaved and rinsed. Finishing up, she turned off the water, stepped out and toweled off, then walked over to the sink. She did her skincare routine as normal, going through several of her favorite meditations, while putting a little extra care into her makeup and hair. She spritzed herself with her favorite perfumesomething classy and subduedthen brushed her teeth.

Heading to her bedroom closet, she shimmied into her spiciest thong, then dressed in long pants and a long sleeved shirt. Gathering up what she needed to bring with her, she took one last look at herself in the hallway mirror and let out a slow exhale. Nodding at her reflection, she turned and left for work.

Dragon inspection day was complicated. For humans, anyway. A majestic and intelligent species, dragons were able to shift between draconic and humanoid form—an invaluable ability when interacting with smaller races. Their humanoid presence would retain some of their draconic features—long, claw-like fingernails, reptilian legs, and scales that would taper out to form swaths of smooth skin. Their pupils remained slitted on human-like faces, and some would even keep their tails. Wings would disappear, but horns and spines sometimes stayed.

The problem was, dragon scales secreted oils containing pheromones that drove humans batty with unhinged desire. Without pheromone blockers, Aster's problem was going to be figuring out if any of them were emitting at excessive levels. It didn't take much of the stuff to start having an effect. This would mean taking swab samples, and sending them off to the lab for testing. Those with elevated levels would be assigned medication to lower them, for the benefit of the human population in society. Productivity greatly decreased when dragons with rampant pheromones passed through cities and towns. Though, it did help bolster their own hybrid population numbers.

Aster walked through the front doors of the facility and toward her office, nodding at Betina as she passed by the reception desk. Once inside, she lifted her lab coat off the rack near the door and put it on, mindfully repeating mantras in her head as she did up each button. She double-checked her sleeves to make sure they were pulled taut. Aster wanted no skin-to-scale contact today. None. The scent alone was still going to be an issue, but she felt confident enough she could outlast until at least lunch. Then, she could sneak off to her office for some personal time.

She let out an impactful sigh and exited into the hallway, walking over to a supply closet to snag six boxes of small nitrile gloves. Six would be more than enough, but Aster didn't want to take any chances. She moseyed on over to an examination room, balancing the boxes against her chest. Transferring their weight, her newly freed hand grasped the door handle and pulled the door open. Stepping through, she tossed the boxes on a small counter with a sink. Ripping each box top open, she stacked them neatly, then pushed them flush against the wall.

There was a knock at the door. It was Betina, informing her that the first patient was checked in and ready. Aster thanked her, took the clipboard from her hands, and walked toward the waiting room, opening the door.

"Nomot, The Quiet?" Aster called out, hoping his name was more straightforward than contradictory.

A rather unassuming dragon with cobalt blue skin looked up from his seat and stood, following Aster to the inspection room. She guided him inside and gestured at the examination table. Keeping her distance, she caught a tiny whiff of his scent. Her heart momentarily wavered. "You're welcome to sit or stand for your inspection, whichever is more comfortable for you. I will be thorough yet respectful during our time together. The Union prides itself on ensuring your comfort as our top priority. Would you like me to leave the room while you undress?" Aster asked, ever the professional.

Nomot bashfully smiled, shaking his head. "No, this is quite alright," he said, starting to unbutton his collared shirt.

Aster stepped over to her hoard of examination gloves and took a box off the top. Grabbing a pair, she began to work them over her hands. Pulling them tight, she pulled her sleeves down over the cuffs, then turned to inspect the newly naked draconian before her.

She looked over his scale health, checking for any visible signs of damage, dullness, or abnormal growth. Aster made small talk with the quiet dragon as she gave him a once-over, having him also turn around to visually inspect his backside. Assessing his overall appearance, she looked for any unusual blemishes, lumps, or discolorations on his skin. She also checked his overall condition, noting signs of malnutrition or illness. In such cases, she would go over a nutrition plan and set them up with a doctor.

She proceeded with the physical part of the inspection, following the checklist procedure from head to toe—methodically, thoroughly, and professionally. Ever cautious to ensure only her gloves came into contact with his body.

Readying herself, it was time to check pheromone levels. Aster retrieved a specialized collection kit and stepped forward. She asked the dragon to turn around, then partially lifted one of his scales in a discreet area behind his ear. Swabbing the oil, she put the swab in a tube and quickly sealed it, marking it with his identification number, then setting it aside. Removing her gloves, she tossed them out, washed and dried her hands, then put on a new pair. Just in case.

She turned and smiled at the dragon, giving him the entire F.U.C.K. spiel, then left the room to allow him to dress and find his way to the exit.

By the tenth dragon, she was feeling the effervescent effects of the pheromones, just from their scent alone. Between patients, she started excusing herself to her office to inhale smelling salts before calling upon the next inspectee. The next dozen or so inspections went smoothly, but she started to feel keyed up. Aster was sweating more, felt more jittery; on edge. Her speech patterns grew more terse, and she tried to make each visit go as efficiently quick as possible, dropping any pleasantries or chitchat.

Several of the dragons caught on to the effects their kin was having on her, smirking knowingly, and either making things easier for her, or teasing her with prolonged chatter. Her breathing started to slow, and her pupils dilated, doubling in size. By the time lunch rolled around, Aster didn't waste another moment. She rushed into her office, quietly shutting the door behind her. Making her way behind her desk, she plopped down in her chair.

Aster leaned back, reaching her hand down her pants, and slipped her fingers underneath the band of her thong. She began circling her wet, needy clit. Her eyes fluttered shut, tossing her head back against the office chair as she sunk into the feeling. A knock came at the door. For fuck's sake. Bolting upright, her hand shot out of her pants, wiping her fingers off on the underside of her lab coat.

"Come in!" her voice croaked.

The knob turned and Betina's doe-eyed face popped into view. Stepping inside, the receptionist needed clarification on a few matters, insisting they couldn't wait. Aster stood up from her chair and went over Betina's questions, trying to casually rush her through them. By the time they were finished, only a few minutes remained for lunch break. Aster bid Betina goodbye and walked over to a mini-fridge in the corner. She scooped something out of it, without even looking, and scarfed it down. Legs quivering at the thought of the rest of the afternoon, Aster sighed and refocused, mulling over a few mantras in her head before stepping back out to the wait room to call upon the next dragon.

Aster steeled herself to keep her wits about her, but with each successive inspection she grew more and more needy. The smelling salts were no longer having much effect, so she began to wean herself off. Her symptoms started out subtly, a quickening pulse here and an intentional, deeper inhale there. A rosy hue flushed across her face and neck, lingering.

She started to hover inside their personal spaces, persisting long enough for it not to be purposeful. Her gloved fingers would brush against their skin with growing frequency, entranced by the texture of their scales and the warmth they radiated. Oral examinations became an excuse to lean in closer, Aster's lips nearly brushing against theirs as she checked their draconic teeth.

Her body language shifted. She would catch herself swaying toward the dragons as they spoke, subconsciously drawn in by their mere presence. Aster stopped excusing herself from the room while they undressed, sneaking peeks from the corner of her eye. It took a conscious effort not to immediately flash her gaze downward when she'd turn around. Her eyelids drooped, feeling languid and heavy. She started pulling her shoulders back, jutting her breasts out as if seeking attention. The heat radiating from the men's bodies seeped through the nitrile, warming her sweat-soaked hands.

Aster's voice took on a huskier intonation, her words coming out slower, more deliberately. She found herself complimenting various draconic features more often, her praise fueled by a growing hunger. Like a gentle claw scraping across her brain, the sounds of a swishing tail sent tingles through her. A sweet, smoky flavor started to coat Aster's tongue—an intoxicating effect from being around their scent for an extended period of time. Aster craved more, wanting to lick parts of them to see if that's how they actually tasted.

Between inspections, Aster paced, wringing her hands with an eagerness she could barely contain. She fidgeted with her clothing and preened, unbuttoning the top-most buttons of her coat and shirt to show off some skin. With the next few inspections, Aster found herself touching parts of the men's bodies without asking first—tracing a gloved finger along their jawline, her thumb brushing against their lower lip. She'd catch herself and pull away, trying not to get lost in the sea of their gazes.

Blinking, Aster found herself running her hands along the thick neck of a particularly handsome dragon. She marveled at the muscles beneath his scales when they tensed and flexed. Her breaths grew ragged. Examining his tail, she imagined it wrapping around her, pulling her in until their bodies were pressed tightly together.

Inspecting a new dragon's sharp incisors, Aster couldn't help but picture them raking across her flesh, sinking into a soft, sensitive part of her—marking her, claiming her. Her lips quivered, and so did her other ones. Her thong became damper. The next dragon, she fantasized about being pinned beneath him, helpless, at his mercy. Her nipples hardened, straining against the fabric of her bra.

Aster checked in with Betina, handing over the paperwork from the previous patient. Her penmanship had gotten looser, more careless. Hands bare and tottery, she had no longer cared about using examination gloves. Now, there was just one more dragon left to inspect.

"Are you feeling alright, Aster?" the receptionist asked, a look of concern on her face.

"Huh?" Pulled out of her thoughts, Aster ran a hand through her hair, shifting her weight. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine. Who's the lucky last dragon for the day?"

"Let's see here...," Betina said, checking the schedule. "Qarrenth, Warmheart."

Aster nodded, "Okay."

She headed toward the waiting room, a shaky hand reaching out to grip the door handle. She opened the door with trepidation, hormones sizzling beneath the surface of her skin. Aster's eyes locked gazes with the lone man in the room, her heart palpitating in her chest. An ember-colored warmth looked back at her. He was ravishing. He had large, curled horns protruding from his skull. Aster licked her lips, wanting to trail her tongue along the length of their spirals.

Qarrenth seemed to sense her heightened state of arousal, peering back at her with the same intensity. Without words, he stood up and followed her to the examination room. Chewing on her bottom lip, Aster quietly closed the door behind them. As he walked past her, she made no secret of taking a big whiff of his scent. Her eyes rolled back into her head, a new wave of lechery washing over her. Trembling, Aster's knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor in a panting, flustering mess.

The dragon rushed to her side, helping her sit up. "Are you okay, Miss?" he asked, his tone radiating a genuine concern for her well-being.

Aster clutched onto the dragon's arms, staring at his forearms with a heady gawk. Her eyes trailed the lines of his muscles, flexing as he held her upright. Her body ached to lick and nibble at them, teetering on the brink of a lusty haze. She somehow managed to peel her glassy eyes away from his body, up to meet his.

Blubbering, she pleaded, bargaining with him. "Please, fuck me. Please. I'll pass you with flying colors...on everything! Just...please...I beg of you..."

Aster's body wobbled and shook in his hands, her voice coming out small, as if far away. He smiled down at her and helped her up, letting her use him for support to stand.

"M'lady," he said, practically purring into her ear.

Aster faltered, the timbre of his voice melting her on the inside. Qarrenth steadied her and helped her out of the room. Walking past the reception desk, Aster acknowledged Betina, a drunken luster pitching in her throat. She gave the receptionist a thumbs up, telling her that Qarrenth exceedingly passed all checks, and that he was going to help her out to her car. Betina's brow furrowed in confusion, but she nodded, watching them as they exited the building.

Once outside, Qarrenth shifted into his draconic form, roaring up on his hind legs. Massive wings sprouted out of his back as his body reshaped and broadened. The ground tremored underneath their feet when his front legs touched down. He lowered himself to the ground, allowing Aster to climb onto his back. She held on tightly, smoothing her cheek across his scales, breathing in his glorious, smoky scent. She heard a rumble surge through his chest, sounding amused.

Together, they flew off into the skyline, just as the caliginous touches of dusk brushed tantalizingly across the horizon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom