Any I've got a few ideas....

Ramla

Certified Adventurer
Local time
Today 1:59 PM
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
Hello All!

I am Ramla, an almost 30 something humanoid who lives in the currently frozen midwest. I am looking to get 1 or 2 more role plays going. I am preferably looking for 1x1 type role play. I have a few topics that I am currently really motivated to write in, but no formal plot has been created yet. I will list those below, but first a bit about my role playing preferences:

- I prefer playing females as a main (just what I am most skilled at), but can play other genders for npcs/sides if needed
- I am ok with either MxF or FxF pairings
- Story-wise I am more interested in the adventure and exploring the journey of our characters (definitely love character development)
- But that isn't to say I don't enjoy some good romance (preferably of the slow burn variety, no love at first sight please), but isn't a requirement.
-Smut-wise I prefer to time skip when it comes to the actual deed (just not my forte for writing)
- My limits are pretty loose (my limits would fit within Poe's Corner to put it simply), just talk to me about it if you aren't sure and I'll promise to do the same.
- For post length I will most definitely post at least a paragraph at minimum and would appreciate if you can do the same. I often post much longer than that, it just depends on the setting, my time, and what we are doing at that point in the rp.
- Frequency of posting: I like to only promise 1 post a week, I do have a full-time job and responsibilities beyond that, and usually on my busy/bad weeks I can get at least a post out. Meaning I should usually be able to get a few more, but hey life happens sometimes, and I hope you can understand that.
- I do have 10+ years of forum rp experience, but I have been on again/off again lately, so I may be a little rusty
- I appreciate having a partner that will help direct and hold up the rp. I don't enjoy having to come up with all the ideas and keep the rp moving by myself.

With that, lets move onto the fun stuff!
Currently craving:
Like I said earlier I don't currently have a plot in mind for these 2 ideas, I just have been really wanting to do some kind of rp based around them.
Idea 1: Apocalyptic inspired
Have been re watching the 100 and am again having the desire to rp something based in a post apocalyptic world. It does not have to be within the 100 world, but may be heavily inspired by. I'm thinking something along the lines of our characters some how come across each other after somehow surviving the recent end of the world. Their journey is surviving and figuring out how they survived and what happened exactly.

Idea 2: Old western/Outlander inspired
I have just been really wanting to play a female character that is living back in the "good ole days" who maybe doesn't fit the norm of an everyday woman for her era. This character idea is very much inspired by Claire Fraser from Outlander, but the concept of time travel doesn't need to be incorporated. So I am fairly open if you have an idea for this one. I do think I may prefer a MxF romance if that is going to be part of it (which would like it to be for this one), but could potentially be persuaded for a FxF.

Idea 3: Star wars inspired
This is more of a general craving than an idea. But have been re-watching star wars and have been watching the Mandalorian and so have been really wanting to come up with something within that universe. Not sure what yet, but would like to discuss with someone!
Am always game for word bank:
Fantasy inspired, Plots that include magic, medieval, mutants, superheros, elemental, warriors, werewolf, hunter, supernatural, mecha, mythical, urban fantasy

If you are at all interested in starting an rp, hit me up with some info about yourself!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom