Ivy Here

missivy

i can feel again, and it's really nice
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 4:21 AM
Hello Everyone!
You guys can call me Ivy.

I really love Roleplaying. There is just something about a really good story that sucks me in and holds me there. I like deep RPs, something that has a interesting plot and keeps me wanting to come back for more.
Anyway..

I really enjoy being creative not just in my stories but in real life too. I love photography and I'm just now getting back into, which is really fun. Something about me able to fiddle and manipulate a photo to create art is beautiful to me. Plus I'm a stay at home mom so it makes it easy for me to be able to get back in touch with some hobbies I hadn't in a while.
So enough about the boring stuff..

I used to Roleplay all the time when I was young, and was not very good at it at all. I ended up giving up on it all together my junior year of high school and hadn't thought a thing about it for years. I just recently picked it back up, I was sort of relieved to find the world of RPing had changed so much. Also, I was quite surprised that my writing skills and increased tremendously.

Now with that being said, thank you all for taking the time to few my introduction! Feel few to shoot me a PM at anytime if you want to RP or even just chat!

xoxo

Last edited:
Welcome Ivy!! I have a wonderful character named Ivy. She was my very first RP character I created. Anyhoooo....

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! Maybe we can RP one day!

Back
Top Bottom