Male(s) Needed ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‡-๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐˜ฟ / Prison RP Interest Check.

Currently reading:
Male(s) Needed ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™„๐™‡-๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐˜ฟ / Prison RP Interest Check.

BADENHOP

Rowdy Rabbit
Local time
Today 9:13 AM
Pronouns
Any
R.bd005b9eccc6cc3872b8eceb4349a31d
Cold metal bars, cracked and dirty porcelain sinks, footsteps echoing down the walkways, shoes squeaking, coughing, muttering, swearing, yelling, sweat, metal, mildewโ€ฆ
Hello! I'm hoping to start a prison roleplay, a minimum-security men's prison. It would just be day to day prison life with the typical prison drama ( contraband, gangs, violence, etc ) I have plots such as prison escape, gang wars, C.O twists and more planned for future events also but it will mostly be slice of life / drama within the prison. If you have ever seen Orange is the new Black, I am going for that kind of feel. Romance, Drama, Violence, Crime, a little bit of Comedy even.

As there is contraband, gangs and violence this wouldn't be a group for the lighthearted.
Possible Gore, people get fucked up in prison man. Weapon usage and Drug usage. Unhealthy relationships. As far as sex goes, it's a group roleplay so I don't see full on scenes probably happening in the group setting but Ya'll can get freaky in a separate thread as to not slow the main roleplay. Unless some weird orgy happens, IDK.

While it would be all male inmates, females can be brought in as C.O's, C.N's, Counselors, and an assistant warden.

I'd like to keep this roleplay to four people ( me and three others ) or less to start with but can expand later on if it's agreed on by all parties. Semi Lit. Anywhere from 300 to 900 words would work. Use of multiple characters at once or switching them out so nobody burns out. Pretty lax and easy rules. Just don't kill anybody without permission and don't do anything outside of your character's abilities as their position.

I am unsure if I would have any powers / abilities be allowed here as it would make escape too easy however if everyone would like a more modern fantasy feel, I am sure we could implement a power canceling device of sorts.

Maybe a Potential Form?

Name: Louis Freddrick Mousel the Third
Role: Inmate or Worker?
Crime: What the hell did you do?
Sentence: Time serving
Basics: A few sentences describing your character, personality wise and how they live their life in prison, are they in a gang? what job do they do?

If anyone is interested in starting this up with me let me know!

Let me know your thoughts and suggestions!

I'm very curious I about this idea!
How open are you to modern fantasy?
I have a character that would fit right in perfectly, but he's got some fantasy elements to him.
Should I just fill out the template and let you judge? If so where would you like me to put the filled out template?

Back
Top Bottom