All Join me in my fantasy world!

Currently reading:
All Join me in my fantasy world!

Local time
Today 12:24 PM
Pronouns
They/Them

Who I am

I have many names, though currently, most people call me Fae or Ysoria, so take your pick, or give me a new name, I do not mind either way.
My gender is always shifting, I am fine with any gender-neutral pronouns, that include it/its.
I have been writing RPs for ten years now, find a lot of happiness in it and always are looking for someone new to join me.
Know that I will not play any teenage romance, I am too old for that. I would prefer if all OCs were 21+ but at the very least 18+​

What I offer

"Novella"
My messages can range from 400 to 2.000 words, depending on what you give me to work with

"LGBTQIA+ friendly"
I am part of it myself and many of my OCs will be part of that community of some way

"Diversity"
My OCs will be of various ethnicities, some of them will have disabilities, and many of them will not fit the social beauty standards

"Maturity"
I am well into my twenties and I will treat people as they treat me, if you are respectful, so will I be and I certainly would like to make new friends

"Regularity"
Sadly I work 40 hours a week and cannot write as much as I´d like but you can be certain I will try to write at least one RP message every day, if not more

"OOC friendly"
I am not comfortable telling you about my problems immediately but I would love to gush about our OCs and story from the beginning to build a connection​

What I expect

"Literate"
I do not need you to write 2.000 words each time but your average messages should be at least around 300 words, though more is always welcomed, less not so much

"LGBTQIA+ friendly"
I do not expect you to be part of it, nor do you need to play OC who are part of that community but I will not tolerate any slander of it

"Accepting of Diversity"
Once again, I do not expect your OCs to be the same, but I will not RP with Fatphobes, Racist, Sexists, Disabilities… etc

"Maturity"
I do not RP with people below 18, though 21+ would be preferred I am willing to RP with 18+ as long as we get along

"Regularity"
Life sucks, I do not expect you to be online 24/7 but I would like a partner who can write an RP message every 1-2 days, otherwise I sadly lose interest quickly

"OOC friendly"
I do not expect you to become best buddies with me immediately, we can focus on our RP at first and befriend each other that way

What I want to write

First off, I am a huge fan of doubling. Double-up means we have two main couples, we both get exactly what we want. I can play your favourite type of character and you play mine. I scratch my back, you scratch mine kinda deal. No one has to neglect their own desires or needs for this. I also love having a large main cast interacting with one another.

That being said, if we both can fulfill each others wishes with a single couple then that is just fine with me!
Now, I am currently looking to play a specific character set in my own high fantasy world. I am very open to doubling and I have no issue taking on an DM role, so you can explore my world through your OC(s)!

As long as you still play side characters and add something to the story I am totally cool with your OC(s) coming from another world/country or just them having lived a sheltered life so they can experience my world the same way you do!

My world is already pretty established, and yet there is always space for other people's ideas, no matter if you want to include the classic races or your own! It´s a lot to check out, but as I said, no need to rush, I ain´t gonna force you to remember it all. Take a look!

This way!

Back
Top Bottom