Unspecified Just a couple of plots?

Currently reading:
Unspecified Just a couple of plots?

Local time
Today 8:59 AM
Hello. I don't really know how best to go about this, I will try to be concise and quick.
- I will always play female, though I don't mind male or female partners
- There doesn't have to be any erotic interaction, though I am not against it by any means. (This goes for male or female)
- I am seeking story and plot above all else.

There are two characters I have in my head. One is Modern, one is High Fantasy. I will give a little blurb of both and if one resonates with you so strongly you can't stand it, I won't mind you PM'ing me an idea of your own.

Modern: My character is an escaped test subject that has been running for years. She is a genius who does work for anyone that needs her expertise and willing to pay. She doesn't care who or why. She would be considered a criminal, but on a very low end compared to something like killing.
(Character types that might fit well with this are fellow geniuses/hackers. secret agent, crime/mafia person)

Fantasy: This is straight up a D&D Character. Can be altered to better fit your narrative if needed. A Genasi Monk Who's concepts of human interaction are minimal at best, running from her past and searching for her sister.
(Character types that might fit well with this are fellow monks, fellow Genasi, any traveler that needs an extra pair of hands (someone nicer or more 'bright side') )

Both are socially awkward assholes with room to grow as people. There's a lot more to back story but for sake of plot, won't be shown here. Of course, any character you want to bring is more than welcome, these are just little...not even ideas but thoughts.

I'd love to take you up on the high fantasy prompt, I have a half-orc girl that might fit the bill.

Back
Top Bottom