Unspecified Just a little about me

Currently reading:
Unspecified Just a little about me

XipherDark

"๐ผ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“๐“. ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐‘… ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Ž."
Local time
Today 10:09 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
ABOUT ME: I am Xipher, I have been Rping for 13 years. I love people who are detailed in it. I am into all kinds of pairing like fxm , mxm, fxf exc.. I am always a DOM unless there are few that can out Dom me, I am open to being a switch. depending on the other person.

REPLYS: My replies can very depending on my life schedule. I do work and I can have days where I can be on all the time and times where It might be a bit.

VIOLANCE: I can be extremely violent in rp honestly I have no filter. But in the end it depends on the rp and where it heads.

SEXUAL CONTANT: I am into very disturbing subjects only in rp though. I can do rape, incest, BDSM, Necrophilia among others. But I can do sweet romantic things as well.

Fandoms: Yes I do. mostly anime/game characters.

Paring/Setting: I have many pairings too many tbh. some are SephirothxCloud, ItachixSasuke, ItachixMadara, SebastianxClaude, MidasxDrift(from Fortnite). To name a few.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared? I do not. I am not a fan of doing starters and as of recently I have not had an ideas so I am up for anyone else ideas.

Do you have any characters you want to write? Not spacifiaclly Just depends on the ideas of others.

Any additional notes you want to add? Just bare with me. It has been awhile since I have been able to rp. And please be patient of my life schedule. And just know I am here for ONLY rp and possible friends. Thank you. ^^

Back
Top Bottom