MxF Just a man looking for adventure open to all MxF

Halldamir

All in the pursuit of stories
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 1:28 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi there! I'm Halldamir, i'm 28M looking for some RP after a hiatus. With my ideas so rampant that I can't narrow them down, so let's brainstorm!

Late 2023 recreation, things might be different since you last saw me.

I've been roleplaying for a bit over 10 years. I'm a very open minded person looking for MxF pairing with myself as the male. Looking for female writing partners. No offense guys but, and im sure the ladies will agree. Some of you dont know where a lot is or how women act. If you're looking for something niche or unexpected give me a PM anyway to see if it's something I might enjoy, I'm open to a lot.

With that all said I do enjoy the smutty side of life and am happy to do both good plot and no plot. I just want there to be some form of it in my roleplay. So, obviously, 18+ only.

I write in 3rd person, typically 2-3 paragraphs easily but adapt to my partner and the scene. I'm not going to write a paragraph about the colour of their hair to just make a word count and wouldn't expect anyone to do that either. I am in a loving relationship and have a son so replies will only be during the week as my work day is desk orientated and I spend a lot of it in meetings I don't need to pay much attention to. During UK work hours I'll be very active and reply frequently. Otherwise I can guarantee at least a couple replies a week.

Communication is key so i'll let you know if i can't reply for more than a couple days and I will try do the same. Obviously, things happen, we all have lives outside of this.

I'm open to any idea's so feel free to message me if you have some idea and want to RP anyway in a MxF pairing.

PM me if you're interested!

On the note of smut I am a dom that is very flexible. With experience from everything from terribly soft and sweet to slave/master plays in the truest form.

My kinks are:

Impact play

Breath play

Bondage (Preferably rope)

Corruption

CNC

Breeding

Slave play

Pet play

Training

Hard no's are:

Scat
Vore

I love fantasy, horror, romance, dark or light. Although I don't have anything concrete in mind I do love to world build with my partners. Create something interesting and something I can dig into and nerd about. I also love to flip the expected tropes on their heads. So although the below pairings likely have a typical MxF orientation I'm more than open to flipping it on it's head. (Just suggestions to get the idea across)

• Bodyguard/Royal
  • Servant/Nobility
  • Mercanary/Merchant
  • God/Mortal

Settings i'm most interested in at the moment (but open to any):

• High Fantasy
  • Medieval
  • Roman/Ancient Greek

At the moment I'm most craving the darker side of life. Like slave training or pet training. I'm not opposed to the light side though.

Feel free to DM me if you're interested.

Last edited:
Hey! Love your kinks*
I'd be more than interested in doing a God/Mortal RP! Sounds like it'd be a lot of fun if done correctly.

If you'd be interested in talking with it further about me I'd love if you could PM me! Not fully sure how the site works yet so I'm not entirely sure how I PM someone.
(I've been RP'ing on other sites for a long while so skill shouldn't be an issue.)

Good evening! I wanted to ask two questions.

A)Would you be ok playing a male character or implement some details in the male character? While not seeking to offend you, I was seeking for someone who would play a male character based on the one I created for his female soulmate.

b) Following the first question. Would it be ok with you of a possible Vampire male X Human female pairing, and plots around that specific pairing?

thank you for your time, and I hope you have a pleasant day!

Good evening! I wanted to ask two questions.

A)Would you be ok playing a male character or implement some details in the male character? While not seeking to offend you, I was seeking for someone who would play a male character based on the one I created for his female soulmate.

b) Following the first question. Would it be ok with you of a possible Vampire male X Human female pairing, and plots around that specific pairing?

thank you for your time, and I hope you have a pleasant day!
I am okay with both! DM me so we can chat :)

Back
Top Bottom