MxM Just a snail wanting to roleplay.

Currently reading:
MxM Just a snail wanting to roleplay.

Local time
Today 12:41 PM
Pronouns
He/him/his
I guess I'll use the templates because I don't know how to do templates.

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I'm snail. a male artist and roleplayer, a dad to 6 animals. I have been writing for about 9 years and consider myself kinda advanced, but I do have dyslexia so there might be some typos, but I do my best. I love to write romance, fantasy, horror and other stuff in that group. But I can work with anything.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I don't really have a set replies, but I tend to do more then one paragraphs. As my replies, I don't have a schedule, but I do answer before 24 hours.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Oh, my tolerance is high. I can do anything with gore and violence. I'm not shy ;)

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do, not often but I do write sexual stuff. I don't have any kinks but I do like teasing. I don't have any limits, but I don't like vore, sorry.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
I don't have any special fandoms I mostly write in. But I like MHA world but I do love writing in every fandom if someone tell me about it lol

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
No ideas, I can do anything.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
No :(

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)
I do have some characters, but It's so much text to them, if you want to read them I'll send it to you :')

Any additional notes you want to add?
Not that I know of lmao

Last edited:
I'd be interested in starting up something with you.

Back
Top Bottom