Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeze

Baron
Local time
Today 6:11 PM
Pronouns
She
Hello I'm Freeze! I've been Roleplaying for years now and I just love it. I'm usually open to starting a new RP so feel free to message me with your current craving. If it isn't something I am interested in I will kindly let you know. My characters tend to be on the submissive side but can switch.

Plot Ideas

-I've got this character who is a professional boxer and I want to do something with her. Let me know if you've got a plot she'd fit in to!

-Revenge. My character needs some people killed, and she needs you to help her do it. This can take place in pretty much any time period or fantasy world.

-Baby It's a Wild World. It's a dark world. Drugs, violence, mental illness, death. My character has experienced all these things. Your character, who are they? I'm seeing this plot in a noir setting, dark big city. Pm me for more!

-Jim Butcher, anyone? I'm liking the idea right now of a noir-type RP. Something set in a dark, dangerous city. Maybe some paranormal stuff, maybe magical.

Fantasy set in Medieval times
Historical fiction set in any major war
slice of life centering around musicians or artists
Victorian times

I tend to respond anywhere from once to several times a day. I will usually match my partner's ability to reply. I like to have at least a couple of paragraphs. sometimes if the characters are having a conversation and there isn't a lot of room to add paragraphs a few lines will do.

I am alright with gore and violence when it comes to something like a battle scene. I do not like gore or violence in sexual situations.

I will write sexual content, but I don't do exclusively sex. I like to have an RP that has mostly plot-driven scenarios with sex as needed. I don't do gore, scat, rape, incest, or stuff like that. A little bit of BDSM is totally fine but nothing too extreme.

Just ask me if you want to do something. The worst thing is that I'll nicely say no and maybe we can come up with something else.

Last edited:
hello! not sure if I've contacted you before, but is it okay with you if we chat for a roleplay?

hello! not sure if I've contacted you before, but is it okay with you if we chat for a roleplay?
That sounds great! And no, I'm pretty new so I don't think I've spoken to you yet. Feel free to PM me!

Imma just boop this up because I added stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom