Just fuck me up tbh

Currently reading:
Just fuck me up tbh

SylveonGrace

*sparkles magnificently*
Local time
Today 8:24 AM
Hello! I'm looking to find a roleplay partner to dom the fuck out of my characters. I tend to be a slow poster, so I'm pretty chill with partners posting infrequently as well. I'm looking for 1-3 paragraphs per post, and it's fine if your English isn't so great! I care more about what you're saying than how you say it. I'm not comfortable rping smut with anyone younger than 21.

I'm not really interested in het pairings unless one or both partners are trans, and I usually play nonbinary, female or trans male characters. I would really prefer to play a sub! I'm especially into master/pet or master/slave relationships that are on the more abusive side. Affectionate abuse, or hurt/comfort relationships are good too!

I'm mostly interested in smut right now. A little preamble to set the scene, naturally, but I'm not looking for anything story focused.

Anthros, fantasy creatures and humans/humanoids are all welcome, as are FxF, MxM, (t)Fx(t)M, NBxNB, NBxF, NBxM pairings.

I guess I'll make a list of my kinks here? Bolded ones are especially my faves.

Yes
Aftercare
Aphrodisiacs, magical or otherwise. Especially really strong ones.
Apparatus based bdsm

Branding/marking
Breast/nipple & genital play and abuse/torture
Chastity play and related restraints/devices
Choking (in moderation)
Degradation & humiliation, public or private
Double or more penetration
Face fucking
Farming of milk and/or cum in large quantities through continuous stimulation of breasts/genitals, especially using mechanical tools like pumps
Forced clothing (excluding bimbofication or similar)
Gaslighting
Leash and collar
Orgasm control/denial & pleasure control/denial
Multiple/forced orgasms
Pet play
Public use

Public sex
Predicament bondage
Ropes/shibari
Safeword ignoring
Sensory deprivation
Speech and behaviour restrictions
Torture, sexual or nonsexual, especially the rack and the wooden horse, but please ask me beforehand for anything else

Tentacles
Wax play

NO!!
Age differences/age play
Anything anal
Bimbofication/Sissification
Blood
Feral/bestiality
Gore
Incest! If this is your kink I would rather not interact with you at all. Please close this thread. Thank you.
Macro/micro
My Little Pony
Pregnancy
Scat/Watersports
Vanilla
Vore

Here are some verses I'm interested in. Pink text is the role I would like to play. Purple text is the role you'd play. I'm willing to take turns playing the dom if need be. If you have any interesting ideas feel free to throw them at me.

Master/Owner and slave/maid/pet (experienced)
Master/Owner and slave/maid/pet (inexperienced)

Scientific researcher and forced subject
Ruler and Bodyguard (fantasy)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom