MxF Just one idea (fluffy smut, romance & fantasy inside!)

Currently reading:
MxF Just one idea (fluffy smut, romance & fantasy inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

microhexa

You can read!
Staff member
Local time
Today 2:26 PM
Hey there and welcome to my request thread

I've been taking a bit of a hiatus from writing for a while because my muse fucked off. However, I've had this idea floating around in my head for quite some weeks now, so I figured I'd pitch it and see if anyone would be interested in doing this roleplay with me. It's still pretty vague, so feel free to come with suggestions of your own. In fact, I encourage it. ^^

Themes: Fantasy, (shapeshifting) dragons, romance, time travel - and smut too, probably, but not as the main focus.

A powerful sorceress (YC) is in the midst of conquering the continent. (She can be either plain ambitious or out for revenge, up to you). By her side stands her faithful servant (MC), the last of the once-great dragon race - a rare find. She found him long ago, depressed and wandering the land without purpose. Knowing he would be a great asset, she convinced him to join her in her campaign against the humans she so despised. He repeatedly proved himself to be a reliable servant and carried out her every order without fail. Over time, his initial desire to aid her turned into affection and even love, but he kept silent about it, fearing she would cast him aside if he confessed such feelings towards her.

In the end, her conquest succeeded but at great cost. Three heroes came to slay the sorceress as she cast the final spell, a lengthy ritual (or something like that lol), and he delayed them to the best of his ability. And at the cost of his life. Only then, when the sorceress had the world she so desired, did she realize how much he had grown on her - and the gaping hole his death left in her heart. Everything he had done for her, every conversation they had shared, and every laugh he had given her... She had taken it all for granted. The sight of the so-called "heroes" harvesting his blood and tearing precious scales from his limp body drove her into a frenzy.

When it was all over at last, she longed for nothing more than to see him once more, to turn back time and prevent his untimely demise. So, in her grief, she collected his blood and began the forbidden ritual that would turn back time itself so she could protect her beloved. It barely crossed her mind that he would be confused by her sudden, unexplained change. She just wanted to see him alive and well again.

That's pretty much it. Your character would be the sorceress, and my character would be the dragon. And by that I mean the sort of dragon that can take on a human form - and often does.

PM me if interested. Also, I usually write at least a couple paragraphs per post, so I expect that you do the same as a minimum. NO one- or two-liners here. I want DESCRIPTIONS. THOUGHTS. Not "she walked over to him and said hi". I will sincerely wish to shoot you through your screen if you give me that. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom