MxF Just testing the waters

Currently reading:
MxF Just testing the waters

Local time
Today 12:24 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to read this. I was writing for about 10 years before taking a break, but I'd like to try my hand at it again.
I don't have any specific stories I want to try to develop at the moment, but I have a handful of characters with decent backstories I'd like to bring to life.

• A shapeshifter desperately trying to hide the fact she's a faceless monster and from the person who made her
  • A piano player that's sold her soul so she can play just a few more shows
  • A witch that grows herbs for the kingdoms doctors but her only contact with the outside world is the person who comes by to collect and drop off goods
  • A dark goddess kept sealed away because of a prophecy that she whomever she named her consort would be given immortality, and she would destroy everything else

I'm not completely against writing within a fandom, but I'd prefer to make my own character within the existing world than just straight be an established character. There is one exception to this: Kindred from League of Legends. They are just chefskiss perfection. But my list of other fandoms I'm interested in enough to write about are
  • Fullmetal Alchemist
  • Attack on Titan
  • Jujutsu Kaisen
  • Chainsawman
  • Tokyo Ghoul
  • Gundam
  • actually there's a lot it might truly just be easier to ask me if you have a specific one in mind and I swear it's not all just fighting

I have a free pretty schedule at the moment. I like to write fantasy, I'm pretty detailed in my descriptions and usually write 300- 600 words but I can be flexible.
Anything from 80/20 to 50/50 story/smut is probably where I'm happiest and I'd prefer to discuss limits and kinks in PM. I'd love to invest in a long form story someday.

If any of this interests you, please feel free to reach out! I'd love to develop a story with someone or hear about any of your own ideas. This is probably a little sparse
but hopefully I'll be able to add more ideas in the future as I get back into it.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom