Currently reading:
Kate's Requests

KateLocked

Baron
Local time
Today 2:28 PM
Welcome, one and all, to my big, messy list of roleplay ideas! I'd like to begin with some general notes about the types of writers I'm looking for, as I find that compatibility in that regard will outweigh any one single plot idea, by far. With that in mind, let's get this color-coded party started!

General Notes-

I'm looking for writers with emotional intelligence; moderate to high grammar and spelling proficiency; great understanding of drama, action, conflict, and humor; and an inclination to write a wide variety of interesting, sometimes outlandish characters (in other words, if you 'only play' one very specific type of character, or even one gender character, I find it likely we won't be compatible). Playing multiple characters in a single roleplay will also be quite common. Favored genres include horror, surreal, drama, comedy, mystery, slice-of-life, romance, adventure, sci-fi, but I try not to think too much in terms of genre and neither should my partner. I value originality very highly.
Also, please note that these plots will be updated/swapped out regularly as different ideas are claimed or go too long unclaimed.

Now, for the plots!

Raymond

It's 1860, and Raymond Cortier (who I made up for a different roleplay set three years later in which he was a minor character) works as a carriage driver in a rural French village, serving a few nearby wealthy barons. He fought for the French in the Franco-Moroccan war when he was just seventeen, and he lost his wife and daughter to mysterious circumstances just ten years after that. Now he's a bitter, solitary painter and carriage driver, his only friends in the world the local kook and a dog named Pierre
But surely there's more to the story than that. What of the rumors that Raymond served as more than a carriage driver for one of those Barons... that he was some kind of mercenary for an adventure? A bodyguard? An assassin? What of the story that he fought an occult horror and lived to tell the tale? What of the hushed whispers of a new romance, snuffed out before it could be blossom and save Raymond's life? We'll decide what, if anything, is true. And what mysteries have yet to be whispered about...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom