MxM Kazzy's Roleplay Request and Long Term Writing Partner Search!

Currently reading:
MxM Kazzy's Roleplay Request and Long Term Writing Partner Search!

Yondaime_Kazzy

Geek over Hobie Brown
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:39 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, all! I'm Yondaime_Kazzy, but you can call me Kazzy, Kaz or Charm! I have been writing for about 10+ years now! I believe I started when I was 9 or 10, or something and I'm 23 now, so...10+ years give or take! You could say I'm a seasoned roleplayer by now (even though some people on here have been roleplaying even longer than I have lol) I enjoy writing m x m and m x f pairings the most. I have tried f x f before, but I kind of suck at it, so I prefer not to. I am a female myself, but I feel most comfortable playing male characters. I'm currently looking for a Long term writing partner!

General

When it comes to roleplaying, I tend to mirror my partner's replies. I can go from semi-lit to novella, but I mostly just reply with multiple paragraphs. It all depends on if I find the plot very interesting. If I'm very inspired I can write a lot reply quite fast, but when I'm less inspired, I'll still do my best to reply fast, the reason why I may reply slow then, is because I have to think hard about what I want to reply with. Nonetheless, I still strive to give my replies my all! Writing is my passion after all. My replying speed varies on weekdays the most, I work full-time every week (3 days a week, 10 hours) but I bring my laptop to work, so that I can usually squeeze in a reply when I'm on my break! On the weekends and my days off, my replies are very fast as I mostly just stay at home, not doing much when I'm off. My timezone is GMT +2, but I'm mostly up late anyway, especially when it's my day off or the weekend. I don't mind you being busy, but please try to let me know beforehand so I'm not left wondering where you went. I'll do the same in return!

I'm interested in quite a lot of things and I enjoy a lot of genres/themes. The main ones I love however are (heavy) angst, forbidden love, smut, hurt-comfort, romance, fantasy/science-fiction, violence, enemies to lovers (big yes on that), enemies to friends to lover, enemies to flings to lovers, friends to enemies to lovers. I don't like a lot of gore as in I'm fine with abuse happening in the roleplay, but nothing too heavy like graphic gore (dismemberment and the like) I'm secretly a sucker for happy endings, but I can also write some damn good angst, if I may say so myself! I write sexual content, but I don't want it to be the main focus of the plot. I'd say maybe about 50-50 or 60-40 (60% plot, 40% smut) I don't really have specific kinks, I go along with most things. As for my limits, keep pedophilia, rape, incest, cannibalism, feet stuff, vore and waterplay away from me, I'm not interested in that.

The main fandom I write right now is James Cameron's Avatar. I love the movies so much, and I've been very obsessed with it recently! The main pairing I've been really in love with is Neteyam and Ao'nung (aged up, of course) While this ship is very bare-bones, I feel like there was some kind of chemistry between them. And it is known that the movie was originally going to be longer, but James Cameron had to cut a lot of content. There could've definitely been something there, but we just didn't get to see. And that's why I'm so into roleplaying them, because you can freely create anything you want to create. I don't have a specific plot, but it's more like an idea I want to do. I'd also be open to roleplaying as Lo'ak and Tsireya, but my biggest request is for Ao'nung and Neteyam!

Potential plots

So, as we all know if we've seen the movie, Neteyam passed away from a gun shot to his chest and was buried by his family. But what I wanted to roleplay was...what if Neteyam didn't die instead? What if he did get shot, but he was just wounded badly, spending a long time in a coma. When he finally wakes up, he's rightly confused. Maybe we could even do a long timeskip for five or six years, making him 20-21 years old. He'll need to adjust to things around him again, and cope with the fact that he missed so much.

Another potential plot I have is actually based on a fanfiction. It's not necessary to read it, but it would clear some things up. Show Chapter | Archive of Our Own This fanfic is called Give and Take, and to just give a little summary about what it's about. "When the Sully family is uprooted from their home and forced to move to Awa'atlu, the last thing Neteyam needs to deal with is Ao'nung. He hates Neteyam, and Neteyam hates him, and nothing will change that... Until, something does. In the midst of a move to an unfamiliar place, Neteyam navigates his strange feelings for Ao'nung alongside college courses, pleasing his family, and all the things he left behind at home." This plot would put them as humans as they are humans as well in the fanfic, which is something I'd be up for doing as well!

I also have reference pictures that we could use for them as adult Na'vi's and adult humans.

My recent roleplay sample
Five years, it had been five years since he lost his brother. However to Neteyam, it felt like it was just yesterday that he held his dying brother in his arms, watching over him as he tried to form a sentence towards their father, but he slipped away too soon. The Great Mother did not have mercy on them that day. He cursed her for it many, many times. But he knew that it would not bring his brother back. His baby brother, his best friend. He just hoped the Great Mother would forgive him, for what he said in pure anger and sorrow. Neteyam was truly broken that day, and he had not found closure yet. He just...couldn't move on, he couldn't and wouldn't allow himself to move on. He didn't know why, but maybe he just liked hurting himself by reminding himself of it, every single day. Day after night. Night after day. He had simply been...inconsolable. He stayed strong for his family, 'strong heart' his father would say, but when he was alone, his walls came down and he'd be a sobbing mess, curled up into a ball, wishing for his brother back.

Sometimes he tried talking about it with his sister Kiri, he knew Lo'ak was close to her, closer to her than he was to him. He just wished Lo'ak and him had a much better bond, Neteyam just got too many responsibilities at a young age, causing a slight rift to wedge itself in between the relationship between the two brothers. They loved each other, that was for sure, but he noticed the way he'd joke around and laugh with Kiri, or when he would hang around with her in the forest. Never really asking their older brother if he wanted to join them as well, because they figured he would say no. If only they asked once. Lately, Neteyam had also been getting closer to Tsireya, the daughter of the Olo'eyktan and the Tsahik. She and Lo'ak had a wonderful bond. He noticed that from the very start when they first met. They often talked about Lo'ak, Tsireya had lots of question about him, like how he was back at the forest, and as a child. Neteyam happily indulged her, he loved talking about his brother. While it also made him sad at times, it also made him feel good to think back fondly at the happy memories they've had.

Today...was a particularly hard day for Neteyam and his family. Today, Lo'ak would have attempted the Metkayina Iknimaya. He thought back at how it went back in the forest. He did not succeed the first time. Nearly falling off a cliff to his death, losing consciousness instead. Eager to try again when he woke up. That's how he remember Lo'ak as well. Eager to learn new things, to impress his family. Their father. If only he knew how proud their father was of him, he just wished that the older man would show it differently. "Teyam? Neteyam?" He heard his sister, Tuk, call out to him. Neteyam snapped out of his thoughts and dried the tears that welled up in his eyes. Neteyam turned to the entrance of his room, only to see his sister already standing there. He silently wondered how long she had been standing there, watching him. "Dinner is ready.." Tuk said, a knowing look on her face before she walked off to join their family. The girl was wise, and getting even wiser and wiser with each day. Neteyam slowly stood up from his sleeping mat and took a deep breath before joining his family for dinner.

Neytiri looked up when she saw her oldest son- her only son walk towards them, greeting him by bringing her hand to the top of her head, three fingers brought to between her browbone before they were swept downward, eventually leaving her face altogether. Oel ngati kameie. Neteyam returned the greeting and moved to sit down, slowly starting to pick at his food. Jake cleared his throat, earning a few looks towards him before he started to speak. "Today was supposed to be Lo'ak's Iknimaya. He was to become a man here. And he would've settled here and found himself a mate." Jake paused, his brows furrowed before he briefly closed his eyes and continued.

"Today, we remember Lo'ak fondly. Our son, our brother." Neteyam felt the tears starting to prickle at the back of his eyes again, but he didn't dare to let them fall. Not here, not now. He just sighed and stopped picking at his food, looking up at his parents. "May I excuse myself? I..I don't have much appetite anymore." Jake was ready to protest, but stopped short when he felt his mate's hand on his arm, signaling him to just let the other go. Jake let out a soft sigh and nodded his head towards Neteyam, letting him know it was okay if he left. "Be safe, son." Neteyam gave them a brief smile and moved to stand up, leaving their marui.

He made a beeline for Tsireya's secret place, could it be considered their secret place now? He was there a lot, together with her, of course. Never alone. If someone didn't know what was going on exactly, they'd think they were lovers, sneaking off to have a private moment together. But that was far from it, Tsireya was like another sister to him. As he thought of that, he felt sad. Was he betraying his actual sisters by considering the Metkayina girl a sister? No, maybe not..but still. He just felt a type of way. Once he reached the refuge, he could already see Tsireya sitting there. He slowly walked up to her and moved to sit down next to her, throwing an arm around her. She did not jump in surprise, already knowing he might come there as well. "I miss him so much." Neteyam began, his throat closing up again and his chest feeling heavy. Tsireya just leaned against him and nodded her head slowly. "I miss him too, Teyam. I miss everything about him. The way he'd look at me, the way he'd smile or talk to me. But what I keep replaying in my head, is our last moment together. I can't stop thinking about it. I just can't, and I don't want to. Is that strange?" She had asked and looked up at the male, tears in her eyes. Neteyam glanced at her, but quickly looked away, not wanting to cry. "No, it's not strange at all. I keep having those dreams...well, nightmares if you ask me..I keep seeing him, but every time I try to get closer to him, he just keeps moving away. I can't seem to grab ahold of him. It scares me. I can't sleep, I can't eat."

Neteyam frowned as he felt a stray tear rolling down his cheek anyway, but he didn't make a move to wipe it away, Tsireya was quick to cup his face and turn it towards her to look at her properly. "This is a hard day, but let's not try to think of bad memories. Let's think of the good ones, the funny ones." And so they did, they reminisced about Lo'ak, with Neteyam telling her silly stories of Lo'ak in the jungle and Tsireya telling him of the funny moments they had together. After a little while of talking, they just sat together, staring out at the sea when Neteyam suddenly heard footsteps. He turned around and moved to get up once he noticed who was approaching them. "Ao'nung, you've returned." He greeted him and just watched him for a little while. He was still...unsure of how to feel about the other standing there. Did he hate him? No. Did he dislike him? No, he didn't think so..but there was still something. Neteyam cleared his throat and turned to look at Tsireya, nodding towards her. "I'll leave you two be, you two must have lots to talk about." He muttered out and turned towards Ao'nung again, looking him over. "Welcome back." Was the last thing he said before he walked past him, going some place else.

If this roleplay request interests you in any way, please don't hesitate to reach out to me! You can do so by either commenting here, or sending me a dm. I hope to find a good writing partner!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom