Either Needed Keeping it in the Family

Currently reading:
Either Needed Keeping it in the Family

Local time
Tomorrow 10:39 AM
So, idk how much interest this is gonna get seeing as incest doesn't seem to be all that popular on here, but hopefully we can get a group together!

Obviously, the group will be the family - mother, father, (adult) children, whatever else people might want to play! I'm happy to play either mother or daughter. As for setting, I was thinking instead of a more mundane slice-of-life thing it could be a sci-fi setting, where our characters are aboard an exploratory spaceship venturing out to unknown stars and planets. Kind of like a smutty Lost in Space :p

I'm thinking the family hasn't had any sexual interactions with each other before (except the mother and father obvs), but being trapped aboard a spaceship lightyears from Earth with nothing (and no one) else to do, they find themselves drawn closer together...

Of course, it won't all be smut. I'd love to have the characters touch down on different planets to explore them in kind of a 'monster of the week' style of play, and having to either talk or fight their way out of whatever strange situation they find themselves in.

Anyway, please let me know if you're interested, and/or if you have any questions or suggestions to make!

Back
Top Bottom