MxF Keillens Request Thread

Currently reading:
MxF Keillens Request Thread

WishBone

One who walks between the physical and the digital
Local time
Tomorrow 2:25 AM
About me:
I'll cut to the chase, never been a fan of smut and pointless threads and when a forum like this rolled up. I thought finally - there would be something here other than smut.
I've been rping for a while, 30+ year old with 10+ years in rp. I've been a DM for Dnd 5e campaigns focused upon the characters and player engagement.
I can't read minds - so communication is key with me and I love to collaborate.

What I am looking for is someone interested in the long game, keeping a rapid and progressive plot.
Where things go from a slow build to a snowball of events that between bouts of calm all begin to tie together forming an overarching plot.

What I am looking for:
- Open communication with my partner both in plot direction.
- Honesty in what YOU want from ME.
- Flexibility.

Last thing:
- I understand real life can get in the way, just let me know and I am happy to wait.
- I am working - which means depending on the work I do can cause minor delays in my responses. Happy to advise if need be.

Nah:
- I will not take part in slave x master Rps.
- I'm not into smut, just not my thing and hence I am here.
- One line responses? Expect a hard no. At least try for a number of paragraphs.

Supported Genres:
Modern / Futuristic
Supernatural fantasy / modern
Scifi / Horror/ Fantasy / lets bounce ideas.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plots:

I'm keeping these rather open to what YOU may also want to add in here.

- Alien invasion
Its early days and with the agency facing financial cuts due to the looming wars and economic downturn, as chaos looms beings reveal themselves and what was going to turn into a hard year, just got a whole lot harder.
A former operative who lost his redundancy due to internal office politics ends up brought back in from the cold, his case and a number of others ended up being linked and the beings that are now starting to sway humanity are all apart of an invasion plan.
Oddly though, it appears that this invasion is well too far ahead before those who were aware could prevent it. However, both sides have their reasons. One being survival through assimilation and destruction of ours. The agency knows full well it cannot prevent the wheel from turning in this time. Instead - it seeks a way to nudge the wheel onto an alternate path - one that ensures a better outcome for humanity. As for my character - he just wants his redundancy and to go back to tending his greenhouse.

- Hunter and Hunted.
Maybe it was a contract, a necessary sacrifice to prevent something else. In the end, the web came down and with it while being hunted you found that the hunter had nothing personal to begin with. What powers you had, or forces you controlled mattered little nor did you expect humanity in a being like this whose entire career was dealing death in both efficient means. But why you? Out of all the people here, what reason were you targeted and who better than to help you than the very same individual who instead of taking it, gave you a chance to survive at the beginning. Issue is, the agency doesn't always forgive and forget.

- Hammer and Nails.
The agency - what it does, how it handles and does what it does is often rarely and poorly understood. With different wings, divisions and various roles.
So - what happens when the agency goes dark - its leadership abruptly changed and motives, ethics switched almost overnight. When the world goes to shit overnight and the values that you were meant to believe in become foreign.
The world is an oyster about to get shucked. You wake up within the agencies walls knowing full well something has changed, what, it becomes clear. Humans without humanity - replaced with cold authoritarian draconian mindsets almost overnight.
Maybe it was a relic - a breach or worse - a being capable of taking the hearts and minds has taken control and now you need to be the firebreak before it gets out of hand, though how come there's another person in here just as immune to this nightmare as you are?

- Skytrail
An individual encounters that he isnt alone on his ship while jumping through the void of space, on what should have been an easy shortcut takes a turn for journey both for survival and endurance after accidentally entering an area known for its derelicts and dead ships.
Maybe you are of another race, a being, a stowaway or a survivor. Though the question is, while the traveller looks human is he really who he says he is or an echo of a golden age long lost.

Back
Top Bottom