MxF Kenny's Endless RP Search ♡

Currently reading:
MxF Kenny's Endless RP Search ♡

Local time
Today 6:41 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Well hello thereeeee. I'm pandaxpower, but go by Kenny. And I'm looking for some role plays after being on hiatus for way too long. Life is kinda boring lately (surprisingly) and I wanna start writing again. So here I am...yay, lol. But take a look below and PM me if kinda interested. Please don't post here- PM me.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I have 10+ years of role playing experience, BUTTT I've been on hiatus for a GOOD while. I range anywhere from 1 - 5 paragraphs, but it all depends on the plot and our story. I'm really not picky as long as our writing is flowing and we're giving each other good posts to move the story. To be honest I might hover around 2-3 paragraphs after an intro since it's been a while. ^-^ I do work full-time and a a lil bit of a life, so I could probably do a post (or a few) every day or other day depending on what the UNIVERSE wants to throw at me.

What is your tolerance level for gore/violence?
I have a pretty high tolerance when it comes to gore/violence. I'm no expert at writing detailed gore/violence, but I'm totally cool with it. I love some me some action.

Do you write sexual content?
Of course I ADORE when a story incorporates romance (including smut)- tastefully intertwined into our character's stories. So yeah, bring on the sexual content. I will abide by the forum's rules. Just don't be weird..know what I mean? Lol. If you have some serious kinks, tell me and I'll let you know if I'm cool with them or not.

Do you write any fandoms?
No, I do not. But if you have ideas/plots loosely inspired by fandoms for original characters, I may be open if it fits the realm of what I'm currently interested in.

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I'm a sucker for those OG pairings that we can plop into different settings and time periods. Below are some pairings I'm really interested in. The list below will be updated cause I know I'm missing some ideas. Suggest anything you don't see below. :D I'm just not really into super supernatural/fantasy stuff (ex: werewolves, faeries, elves, etc.). More slice-of-life...with twists.
  • Vampire/Demon (M) x Human (F)
  • Royalty x Soldier/Commoner/Servant
  • Ex x Ex
  • Arranged Marriage Situations
  • Forbidden Love Situations
  • Mafia "Princess" x Undercover Agent
  • Mafia Member (M) x Paralegal/Lawyer (F)
  • Mercenary x Gang Leader's Daughter
  • God x Human
  • Gypsy x Knight
  • Gypsy/Slave x Prince/King
  • Love plots in different historical settings/time periods (real and made up); Medieval; Western; Apocalyptic; Prohibition Era; Gilded Age; Just to name a few.. .
  • ANYTHING REMOTELY RELATED TO THE ANIMATED ANASTASIA MOVIE IS LOVEDDD BY ME. 🩷

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I have some very loose ideas (not sure if loose is the right word, lol). I'd love to talk some plot ideas with you. Love development of charactersand stories throughout our writing. :D

#1) Vampires and humans coexist in the same world, but only have been doing so for some time now (anywhere from 50-100 years). Humans run the day and vampires at night. There are probably more humans than vampires. Each have their own rules/laws to abide by. Vampires are under more scrutiny than humans and maybe have to be "registered"- but obviously not all don't this. Especially when it comes to feeding there are rules and limits. Maybe the crime rate against each other has risen (for some specific reasons) and society has been very tense with conflict.

#2) Slice of life with some drama. Something like old childhood friends reunite after quite some time. Throw in some organized crime ideas. Characters are involved but on different sides. Reunion is awkward because one has returned and is involved in organized crime of whatever and the other character is a lawyer or works for some big city person who does business with the organized group...or something. One of them ends up in some sort of situation that reveals the other or used the other for some advantage....or anything.

Any additional notes you want to add?

I'm comfortable playing males and females, but I'd like to play a main female lead until I get my role play rhythm going. I'm also totally cool with playing any side characters. I'd like my role play partners to be equally cool with playing side characters and contributing to the story/plot as well.

PLEASE DONT POST HERE. PM ME IF INTERESTED. Thankies!!! <3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom