Kind of a last ditch effort to experience a comfort plot [seeking doms / literate / Magi?]

Currently reading:
Kind of a last ditch effort to experience a comfort plot [seeking doms / literate / Magi?]

Local time
Today 12:07 PM
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah I'm circulating this again, sorry. Gotta scratch that brain itch. Few minor updates included below.

It's a niche request. I'll be honest, I know this isn't going to get much response. I'm no stranger to the endless disappointment of being into something super obscure and having no outlet to write about it with. That being said, I'm hoping to appeal to someone's sense of pity (lol) or maybe, miraculously, a love of cool fantasy stuff that may prompt you to give me a shot? I'm 21F, play submissive characters and have a few kinks I'm hoping to play with, though I'm also fine going without them, so PLEASE don't let them put you off!! I like to write in the lit to advanced lit range, third person past tense, but I'm okay with shorter responses too so long as they're like two smol paragraphs or more. I'm not the biggest fan of slow burn and would rather do an enemies to lovers speedrun >:3c Sorry to sound so picky, I just want to make the vibe clear.

So here's the gist; I want to write against a character from an anime. I know that's a lot to ask, and I'm really sincerely sorry about that. I've just been having a rough go of it lately (again!) and this would mean the world to me. I'm content with FxM or MxM so long as you can play a dude. Are you a fan of the smug sardonic villain type? Want a chance to flex your magical prowess? Please shoot me a message! Really, I just want to play with this guy in any reasonable capacity. The anime is called Magi and the character I'm interested in is, as I said, a villain. A lovable jerk type. If you're familiar with it, you probably already know who I'm asking for, lol. If not, that's fine too. I really don't need much canon accuracy at all; I'm like halfway through the first season so even I'm not completely familiar with everything. I've been too anxious to watch past a certain ep (T_T) so I really don't care about canon stuff too dearly.

I haven't written fight scenes much, but it could be fun to start with that and then devolve into some type of canoodling? Enemies to lovers is one of my favorite tropes, heh heh. I'm not comfortable writing straight up PIV stuff (ace irl) but I do have a list of things I'm okay with.

I've got a writing sample here for you to check out if you feel like it. I may ask for one of yours in return just to see if we mesh. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JEqAx8Y6mCb4czpd71OmfStKKXYCnrvZJRmyvn7e_iM/edit

And here's the list of stuff!

Here are my likes. Not all of these have to be included! I know some are probably uncomfy for people. Also, I would really rather go the atmospheric route than anything super sexual if we can help it.

• Weapon play, in this dude's case it'd probably be ice shards. Blood and injuries are fine so long as they're eventually healed, not into woundfucking but teasing/touching/licking is fine
  • Yandere/possessiveness
  • Weirdly enough (or maybe not because the character just fuckin refuses to wear shoes) foot stuff? In a clean/non-musky sense. Mostly just worship or otherwise pampering, kisses etc. Or being stepped on. I'm really in denial about this kink lol
  • Spit, like specifically spitting into the sub's mouth and verbal teasing about that
  • Praise! Absolutely love praise
  • I'm probably okay with clit stuff but not much else. Sorry, I'm just iffy about penetration :( I don't like traditionally sexual things like that very much, I prefer to stick to atmospheric.
  • If I'm playing a male character, receiving handjobs is great, and I also like teasing size comparisons (w MC being smaller)
  • Biting
  • Kabedon, being pinned down, some bondage (again probably with ice)
  • Breath play (I'm also into legs so choking that way would be great)
  • A bit of playful bullying/teasing

And my dislikes:
  • Penetrative sex (I'm sorry ಥ_ಥ )
  • Slow burn
  • Vomit, scat, most gross bodily functions
  • Spanking
  • Public humiliation
  • Orgasm denial
  • Cheating or infidelity of any kind

I think that's it. Just to ensure you've read anything, please include the password "kuro" in your message to me. I'm not expecting this to get many takers, but I'll be optimistic :,D

Back
Top Bottom