Currently reading:
MxF King, Queen, And Brother. A drama filled love triangle

Yusuf

to ruin And to heal
Local time
Tomorrow 12:03 AM
Pronouns
he
Well, it's a simple roleplay but complicated. It's basically a complicated story. You will be playing as a princess/queen. It's intense And gripping. You will be a sub in this. Your character will be charming, polite. To my serious, and cold emotionless character. this is an super hot roleplay where a king and his brother lust after you. I'm fine with you playing in first or third person. The king is more of silent serious man. Whereas his brother is somebody that is his polar opposite. He is more outgoing. Charming. And very popular with the ladies. And your character will be torn between having two men of different kinds. It's an rather intense roleplay with lots of drama and sexual scenes. I prefer it to be slowburn with lots of teasing and foreplay and different sexual scenes. Of them is sensual and passionate. And the other rough and passionate. I DO PLAY MULTIPLE CHARACTERS. I will be playing both king and his brother. And other characters too.

I'm searching for An experienced. Imaginative. And who can convey their emotions through words And detailed. Not too much but enough to keep the story moving forward. I would expect at least 2 paras.

Well if you have anything please feel free to ask! If you want to say a few things that could better our roleplay please do. I want you to enjoy this as much as I would! It's our roleplay! Rest assured you will be entertained!

Back
Top Bottom