KitKat Says Hello!

Currently reading:
KitKat Says Hello!

Kitten Kat

The Original Kitten Candy!
Local time
Today 8:37 AM
Hiya to all the wonderful people of Earth and the forums! I'm Katrina but I prefer to go by Kat or Kitten. Somewhere along the way I seem to have acquired the nickname KitKat as well. So might as well add that to my list too.

While I am new to this site I have been roleplaying for years. When a bunch of friends started playing online like Starcraft. I happily followed on to Battle.net (I miss the old Bnet…) I was quite content to game sometimes, but I really was there for the social interactions. I could never have imagined that my role play virginity was taken via software that really wasn't designed for lots of writing. That was probably a good thing too because I was pretty useless. I might have thought my one-liners were pretty epic, but I'm sure plenty of people disagreed! However, that was a long time ago and I've since learned that paragraphs tend to be much better received.

At some point I found GuiltyPleasures and was on that site for a number of years until it shut down. I've sort of been meandering my way through the interwebs until I found myself here. I like what I've seen so far and look forward to experiencing more.

My interests when it comes to rping are many and varied. I love sex and smut as much as the next person and the occasional fast fling is great. However, I love working with my rp patners to create dynamic, more detailed and longer in nature. If you prefer rping where sex isn't the focus then I'm your girl! Aren't good at coming up with stories or want a longer rp but worried about it going flat? Talk to me! I am very creative and I adore coming up with new, wonderful (and probably just a 'little' twisted) plots.

My favorite kinds of rps tend to be either fantasy or sci-fi based. Historical, and modern themes score high too. I prefer to play using two-legged (don't care if its human, angel, demon, elven, etc) females. However, if you have an excellent idea I could be open to playing for the other side if the rp needs it. Likewise, if needed I can play multiple characters at once too. Whether its romance, fantasy, sci-fi, sex oriented, battle-driven, the common and mundane, or exotic and impossible, if it sounds interesting and fun, LETS RP! ^__^

I'm sure there are plenty of things that I should include that I'm not so please feel free to ask me anything! I look forward to having fun, and meeting the fantastic people here! If it isn't obvious now, I love to chat, meet people and make new friends. So please feel free to message me any time.

From one GP refugee to another, welcome KitKat!!!
-Huggles Angel- Thank you! I appreciate the welcome. Something tells me I'll likely be seeing a few more refugees. I recognize a few names already (including yours). I'm assuming we periodically talked since I recall you in chats a few times. No clue what the conversations happened to be about. :p I'm sure we can come up with new material though! :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hi and Welcome to the Sanctum! I hope you find a warm new home here as well!
I most definitely have! Already I've gotten reunited with several dear friends I haven't seen for several years - ever since GP curploded. That alone means a lot to me. The fact I have the ability to meet and participate in a very welcoming and supportive community is a very pleasant bonus.

Thank you, sincerely for everything.

I was a massive StarCraft player back in the day. Man so many years ago!
Welcome to the site! I too was on GP, I think you'll like this place.
Let me know if you have any questions.

I was a massive StarCraft player back in the day. Man so many years ago!
Welcome to the site! I too was on GP, I think you'll like this place.
Let me know if you have any questions.

Always glad to meet another old school SC player.

Bnet back in the day was the place to be... all those random rps in channel Town Square. Or avoiding the pervs in channel Sex. -Sighs- I miss those days.

That is until WoW came along and killed it. v_v

I seriously wish they'd bring back all the chat functions and rooms like before instead of the new weird layouts. Oh well, maybe they will in the future. Who knows.

It was fun while it lasted.

Last edited:
Really enjoyed reading that intro! Welcome to the Sanctum!

It's all about the huggles.

latest

Back
Top Bottom