Closed {KRYSIN: Virtual Reality}

Currently reading:
Closed {KRYSIN: Virtual Reality}

Yes, you two may get to work on your sheets! I already have a starter ready for when we start, but I will be posting some rules before we get this thing going!

Hey! Here is my Character. Check it out and let me know if I need to change anything.
3adwpiradx6fqb

Name: Charlie

Class: Swordsman

Weapon: Hand Axe/Shield

Special Attributes: None

Skills:

Deflect- if timed correctly he can deflect any attack using his shield. However, his stamina is lowered every time this skill is used.

Cheer: boosts teammates defense and speed during battle. Can only be used once every fight.

telcbre257ltbo

Name: Charlie Maverik

Personality:

He is a happy go lucky guy, who always wants to see the best in people. Charlie is easy to deceive since he is quick to believe people but is also very emotional. This leads him to get hurt by people more times than not. He is extremely loyal to his friends and would do anything to make sure others are safe. He is not an honors student, because he is very forgetful and often loses his homework. If compared to an animal, he would be a Golden Retriever.

Appearance:

Charlie is a scruffy blonde-haired blue-eyed boy. He is confident in himself and draws people in with his beaming smile. He radiates pure happiness wherever he is. Charlie is of average height and is as tough as an Ox. He has tattoos on his arms just to spite his father.

Background:

Charlie lives with his dad, who is the police chief. Since his dad leads a busy life, Charlie is often alone at home. His father wants Charlie to become a police officer, however Charlie wants more out of life. To avoid joining the force, he is a full-time student at a local college.

Here is my rough chara profile! Let me know if it works :) I wanted to add a politician angle to kinda include the other side of the argument for the game. Buuuut let me know if you had other plans and don't want us involved in politics in this world.
Also with the game chara, I wanted to be sure the skills sound okay and not OP. Rogues have the low health so I wanted to make sure he has a buff skill to help with evasion.

Name: Callum (Kal-Um) *Cal* Everette

Appearance: Callum is tall and lanky in build, which reflects his life as an artist. His hair is currently dyed a light blue, a little rebellious decision he made on a drunk night. His natural color is dark brown. His clothes are often stained with paint and charcoal unless he is in the public eye. When he is with his family, he is often well dressed and shows off status in his quality of clothing.
HGG3pBs

Personality: Cal is the responsible big brother type. He likes to help others and will give the shirt off his back to make sure others are clothed. However, Cal can be awkward in situations where he is the center of attention. He likes to be a follower, not the leader. While he is hardly shy, as he can be blunt with those he doesn't agree with, he is the type to think before speaking. He tends to be a bit sarcastic when annoyed and has trouble hiding his emotions from his face. He's a very what you see is what you get kind of guy.

Short History: Callum is the youngest son of a prominent politician, his mother, that is against KRYSIN. The deep hatred in his family for KRYSIN stems from his older brother who passed away, which was blamed on his addiction to the game. Although his sister and brother are law and politically minded, Callum always has been an artist at heart and chose to pursue art on a scholarship. He is described as a prodigy, but he prefers to do his art for himself. His mother totes her children's successes to help her image, much to Callum's distaste. After his brother's death, he hid away his system in his own apartment to use it himself and assumed his brother's character, the dashing rogue Halsten Shadowgast.

NAME: Halsten Shadowgast

CLASS: Rogue (with thief tendencies)

WEAPON: Dual daggers (one poison based and the other regular)

APPEARANCE:
HSmaadU

SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES:

Has a pair of markings on the back of his hands that look like magic runes

SKILLS:

Shadow Step--This buffs the rogue's evasion, allowing them to move like smoke. Under level 10, the rogue can evade 30% of attacks to take half damage. Level 10, the rogue can evade 50% of attacks for half damage. At level 30, the rogue has a 75% chance of evading attacks with a less than 10% chance to turn to smoke (evading all damage). At level 50, chances of evasion for one attack are 100% for half damage and the chance of a true shadow step increases to 50%. ((hope this works, kinda like a mix of uncanny dodge and thief's luck)

Sneak Attack--If the character remains hidden or unseen, they can perform a single sneak attack per turn to deal an extra damage boost of 100%. However, if spotted or targeted by an enemy (usually after the attack is used), the attack is not able to be performed until the rogue is considered hidden again. After level 30, the move is considered a double attack for 200% damage. After level 50, the rogue has a 50% chance of achieving a hide after a double attack.

Hi friends! Just checking in to see if this story idea was still going on? Things happen so I'm sure everyone just got busy or something fell through!

I haven't heard from the OP in a while. Buuuut if it is, I would love for you to join if the OP is cool with it!

HI GUYS.

For starters I want to severely apologize for the hiatus! I recently moved in pretty far place and have been extremely busy! However, now I am here to stay! I am set up, internet is going, and everything is all good to go. If anyone is still interested, please comment or give this post a like! I really did wanna start this and I think it would be so much fun!

THANKS GUYS!

@Kimcora @TamanegiKnight @GGMR @Indivian @Luathis

HI GUYS.

For starters I want to severely apologize for the hiatus! I recently moved in pretty far place and have been extremely busy! However, now I am here to stay! I am set up, internet is going, and everything is all good to go. If anyone is still interested, please comment or give this post a like! I really did wanna start this and I think it would be so much fun!

THANKS GUYS!

@Kimcora @TamanegiKnight @GGMR @Indivian @Luathis
So this is still open to join?

Yes. Yes yes yes. Absolutely. I have the starter post written up and everything!

Hey everyone @TamanegiKnight is my sister and she was saying that currently her college course load and stuff going on has her bogged down. She was saying she won't be able to stay in the thread, but maybe in the future she could join in if things calm down. Apologies in advance! I'm still interested in the thread tho and will be sticking around.

That's okay! Tell her to kick some college ass!

As for the others, I'll leave this thread up and open for a couple of days but for now I'll get the starter ready about tonight!

With the starter up, are we still waiting on rules or anything else before we begin?

It's a great starter, by the way. ^^

NAME: Elvis
CLASS: Swordsman
WEAPON: Long Sword
APPEARANCE: Spiky short dark brown hair, black eyes, tan skin, and stubble on chin. Long sleeve button up dark dark pine green shirt. Dark gray pants. Black boots with white laces tied up in a bow. Fingerless black glove on one hand. 490C2702-BFD0-4DB0-AA7E-788B4996E210.jpeg
SKILLS: Sword Mastery and Accessing Resources

Name: Alexander Claws
School: Woodside College
Personality: Tries so hard to act manly, very stubborn.
Appearance: 6FC4B062-3058-4EE4-AA29-8F581C33FA36.jpeg Big round golden sun yellow eyes with long eyelashes, a button nose, pink cheeks, and full strawberry pink lips, and an overall completely feminine face. He has narrow shoulders and a tiny waist, and his thighs are slightly wider than the average males. His hair is strawberry blonde and goes all the way to his calfs, and part of his hair cascades down his shoulders. He also has really long bangs. He wears a simple white choker and round clear framed reading glasses when he y'know, reads. (This is his school uniform) He wears a long sleeve white button up collared shirt. A red tie. Black slacks. Brown dress shoes.

Short History: Alexander's whole life he had looked like a girl and even sounded like one, but when he was a kid it was even worse. He hated it greatly and always wore the most manly outfit (to a kid) he could. When he was older, about ages 17-19 he constantly was thought of as not only a woman, but an attractive woman now. Because of this, he got a lot of sexual harassment. There was multiple occasions where he was r*ped, even when the men saw that he was a male. Although they all were reported and went to prison. There was one man, in particular, that he was traumatized by and will always remember. He was extremely rough and injured Alexander badly, he honestly feared for his life. He was left in the alley way where it happened, and by the time he was found the man was gone. He often fears meeting him ever again and in dark and/or small places he gets the most anxiety.

Last edited:
guys I heard from the creator this: I made it but then I went away because some real life shit happened so it died.

Back
Top Bottom