MxM Lace's Request Thread

Currently reading:
MxM Lace's Request Thread

Potentiall

Serf
Local time
Today 7:14 PM
Hi there! My name is Lace and this is my super poorly constructed 18+ thread, please bear with me! This is my first actual attempt at making a thread so please excuse how scattered this probably will be. With that being said, let's continue.

About Me :
I'm a female college student in my early 20s, I live in the US and have been dabbling in roleplay for the better part of 10 years or so. Writing of any kind has always provided an outlet for me to work through stressors and simply exercise the more creative side of myself. I'd like to imagine that I'm literate and possess a pretty decent grasp of the English language. Still, I'm far from perfect so I would never hold my partner to an insanely high standard of writing skills. When it comes to writing or role-playing in general, I prefer being able to start off with strong plot points and some depth rather than just pure smut.

What I'm Looking For :
Oof, okay this is where the trickier stuff comes into play.

As I already mentioned, I'm looking for a more in-depth and long-term storyline rather than just smut. With that being said, I have no issue with smut or romance being a part of a story. Rather, I'd like it to be something that occurs naturally and moves the story forward. If there is sex, I'd like it to be consensual or at the very least, dubious consent.

I would prefer a female role-playing partner. Okay, I don't know if that seems unfair but this revolves more around my own comfort level rather than a blatantly sexist statement. I just feel most comfortable writing with other women at the moment. I apologize if this comes off as me being maliciously exclusive. It's more about where my own boundaries lie.

I want a partner who is willing and able to communicate with me. I'm under the impression that developing a story together doesn't mean that we can't also chat outside of that story. By no means am I suggesting we become connected at the hip! Rather, I'd like to be able to talk about things outside of roleplaying. I'm super lenient about people needing breaks or not being able to respond for periods of time. I definitely understand that we all get busy and sometimes things happen in life that are simply out of our control. However, I'd really appreciate that if we begin a story together, you don't disappear out of the blue with no warning. If something happens or you simply lose interest, no biggie! Just please let me know.

Things You Should Know About Me:

• So here's the thing. I have very little interest in the "top" and "bottom" archetypes. I do get the appeal but I'm more interested in playing switch. It allows for better flow and more realistic characterization. I know that this goes without saying but, I want us to be able to play as more than one-dimensional character archetypes. Just because a character is submissive it doesn't mean they are a scrawny little punching bag. Likewise, just because a character is dominant it doesn't mean they are an emotionless hard-ass. The whole point of creating characters is to discover their depth and branch out of what is normally expected. Let's subvert those expectations!
  • I will only write from the 3rd person perspective.
  • I would like replies to be at least around 3-4 paragraphs long.
  • If you have any plot/pairing ideas of your own — absolutely reach out to me!
My Likes and Dislikes:
These are just some general likes and dislikes off the top of my head. Don't worry, just because something is included on this list, it doesn't mean that it absolutely has to be a part of the story.

Things that I love/or will do:
-Story-driven roleplays
-Original characters
-Kidnapping
-Historical
-Mafia
-Slice of Life
-Modern
-Romance
-Supernatural
-Omegaverse (shame on me)

Things that I hate/or won't do
-Rape/non-con
-RPing as canon characters
-Underage
-Toilet/Scat
-Foot Fetish
-Heavy to Extreme Bondage
-More to add...

Here are some plots! (Idk how the hell to make Spoiler tags function so unfortunately you're gonna have to look through some atrocious walls of text)
*Keep in mind all of these plots are super flexible and can be shifted pretty significantly to fit your needs/interests

5-Minute Major:

Warning: This is a hockey-based roleplay and I have a feeling it won't be a big hit but I also figured I'd add it in for the hell of it. If this plot interests you but you are worried because you don't know much about hockey, that's okay! We can always talk more about it.

Character A is the best there is when it comes to micromanaging. He is stern, sincere, and anal-retentive to a fault. This makes him a perfect candidate as the newly hired assistant manager for a down-on-their-luck junior hockey league team. Now Character A has to juggle a shrinking budget, moody hockey players, an even moodier boss, cross-country bus trips, and of course the newest arrival, Character B.

Character B is universally considered God's great gift to the hockey world, at least in the junior league that is. He's found immeasurable success with his own team but now seeks something bigger, something better. He wants to slum it again. What's better for getting back to his roots than a struggling, broke, and laughably bad hockey team? If he could find success before, why not try it again? Though, there is the problem of his near superstardom to deal with...

Liar-Liar:
Character A is a police officer in a large city wrought with organized crime and corruption. Still, he managed to persevere and receive a promotion along with a new partner. The problem? Turns out this new partner is the exact criminal he allowed to get away as a rookie. Suspicious of his new partner's intentions, does he spill the beans and risk his own career or keep the dirty secret for the both of them?

Character B has not exactly had the cleanest life. As a young kid, he got involved in a rather suspicious organization and may or may not have committed a felony or two. After a run-in with a rather benevolent officer, Character B vowed to start fresh. He obtained a new identity and graduated top of his class from the police academy. To his surprise, he now has the chance to prove to that very officer that he's a changed man. As long as Character A doesn't reveal his true identity that is.

The Long Fall:
Character A is a powerful deity who shares control over a realm completely separate from the human world with a pantheon of other beings. Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances (mainly being an arrogant jerk with a penchant for mischief), Character A is cast out of his realm and lands powerless and distraught in the middle-of-nowhere human world.

Character B is an introverted artist who lives a quiet life in a small, isolated town. Frankly, he is perfectly content with how things have ended up in his life and he really doesn't need anybody bothering him. That is until he finds a naked man face-down in the woods a short walk outside of his home. Now he has to lodge a stuck-up god, find a way to get him home, and keep his nosy neighbors from asking too many questions.

Back
Top Bottom