eyes: Light Blue

P S Y C H E

alignment: Neutral Good
traits: Authentic, Impulsive, Versatile
loves: Music, Crowds, Touching, Traveling
hates: Insincerity, Routine, Tradition

⠀⠀s t o r y ;⠀⠀
background
Born as an only child, Foster was automatically the center of attention in her household. That caused a series of problems for the little girl, however. In her parent's eyes she could do no wrong, and, as a result, she was a spoiled little wench. Foster got what Foster wanted whenever she wanted. Unsurprisingly, a lot of the children surrounding her didn't like the nasty little attitude she sported. Luckily, Foster was a smart little girl, driven by her high social need. By the time she reached middle school, she'd managed to straighten herself out, for the most part.

As she grew older, into her teen years, her social need only continued to grow as did her social skills. Foster was extremely adept at making friends with people of all ages, genders, and ethnicity. She was well known in her high school, meshing with all the different groups of kids. With all of her newfound popularity and friendships came parties. Though she never attended any crazy parties, Foster found herself growing addicted to being around groups of large people, dancing together, touching, getting lost in the party high. Nothing good lasts forever though.

Disaster struck shortly after she reached adulthood, shattering her seemingly perfect life. A few months after turning eighteen, both of Foster's parents passed away in a horrific car accident. Being her parents only child, and having limited family outside of her family, Foster inherited quite a large sum of money from her parents and their home. Struggling to accept the large upheaval in her life, Foster left the US and headed for Europe. For several months she traveled through Europe, searching for herself before she ultimately returned home.

Upon her return home, Foster sold her parent's house and purchased herself a very modest apartment. She spent the next two years working and earning her Associates Degree for Entrepreneurship. During all of this she neglected to indulge her natural social butterfly tendencies, and many of her old friendships fizzled out. It wasn't until one of her many old friends reached out to invite her to a night out that Foster was introduced to her old habits again. After one night of clubbing, the young woman was addicted to the bright lights, upbeat music, crowded dance floors, and pretty strangers. Foster quickly adopted the hobby, and hasn't turned back since.

. . . tell me you're into it.

Last edited:
i have the gift of sight . . .

232ca6fb8b27046251e192ae4919653d.jpg

threads: 1, 2, 3
⠀⠀Fawn Renée Inglewood ;

D O S S I E R

aliases: N/A
species: Human | Hereditary Witch
sexuality: Heterosexual
role: Peasant | Commoner

V I S A G E

height: 5' 5"
weight: 125 lbs
skin: Beige
hair: Golden Brown | Long | Wavy
eyes: Hazel

P S Y C H E

alignment: Neutral Good
traits: Competent, Curious, Empathetic
loves: Nature, Simplicity, Healing, Magic
hates: Laziness, Tight Spaces, Cruelty

⠀⠀s t o r y ;⠀⠀
childhood
Fawn was born into what most knew as a normal family. She was the youngest of three, and the only daughter between her parents. Simple peasants, her family didn't live anywhere spectacular. They owned a small home in town and spent the majority of their time working in the fields, doing their best to provide for their children. Fawn and her brothers spent their days doing what children did, working and playing. However, there was always just something a little off about Fawn compared to her brothers and the other children around. The older she grew, the more apparent this became.

It started with an abnormal connection to nature. Unlike other children, she'd spend hours off on her own, exploring the woods or the outskirts of town. It got weirder when she began to have conversations with birds and rabbits, talking to them like they were actually talking back. Then she started seeing small glimpses into the future. Her brother's teased her, calling her names, whilst her dad scolded her, telling her she needed to stop with the strange behavior. Her mother knew what was happening however, and grew frightened for her daughter's safety. Witches were not exactly revered.

It was soon after that realization that her mother revealed their witch heritage to Fawn, and explained that she had Witch blood flowing through her veins as well. For the next few years, Fawn worked with her mother, in secret, studying and learning the limited knowledge and skills her mother could share with her about witchcraft. Fawn was a fast learner, easily mastering the simple spells and potions that her mother taught her, but the energy and magic that Fawn possessed was much stronger and much more complex than her mother knew how to deal with or could ever understand.

Fearing for her family's safety because of her unpredictability, Fawn fled from her home in the middle of the night and into the forest. She traveled for about a week before settling down in a remote part of the forest, and composing a home out of the nature around her, using magic to aid her when need be. Over the course of the next year, Fawn spent her time forming bonds with the wildlife around her, and teaching herself how to control and use her magic with varying degrees of success. Since then, she's taken a special interest in healing and continues to try and educate herself to the best of her abilities.

. . . but the truth always changes in the light.

Last edited:
wish i made you happier . . .

88c70b674e13ad658a826704d1bab024.jpg

⠀⠀WIP ;

D O S S I E R

aliases: content, content
species: Siren
sexuality: Bisexual
role: N/A

V I S A G E

height: 5' 8"
weight: xxx
skin: content
hair: content
eyes: content

P S Y C H E

alignment: content content
traits: content, content, content
loves: content, content, content
hates: content, content, content

⠀⠀s t o r y ;⠀⠀
backstory
Any information you want to include but won't fit above will be put here! Whether that be detailing their appearance/attire, their personality, or whatever else. Nulla eu neque eget dolor semper finibus sit amet quis lectus. Integer luctus placerat augue in faucibus. Donec rhoncus fermentum libero, quis volutpat orci iaculis eget. Donec purus erat, facilisis eget malesuada vitae, aliquet eget ipsum. Aenean ultricies cursus malesuada. Ut sed ex dignissim arcu porttitor pulvinar

. . . but all i know is hurting.

Last edited:
musing through memories . . .

F9041228-4A18-471B-BD6D-F4FC4797B8FC.jpeg
⠀⠀Berlin Novella Schuyler ;

D O S S I E R

aliases: Sergeant Berlin Schuyler
species: Human
sexuality: Lesbian
role: Military Sniper | Force Multiplier

V I S A G E

height: 5' 6"
weight: 145 lbs
build: Lean | Toned | Slight Pear-shaped Figure
skin: Warm Beige [Easily Tans]
hair: Cool Toned Brown-Blonde
eyes: Light Hazel

P S Y C H E

alignment: chaotic good
traits: Observant, Resilient, Persistent, Adaptable, Somewhat Cold
loves: Nighttime, People-watching, Freewill, Emotional Stability
hates: Politics, Ignorance, Complacency, Cowardliness

⠀⠀s t o r y ;⠀⠀
backstory
Berlin was born in Adelaide, Australia along with her fraternal twin sister, Brooke. Her parents were both successful business owners whom often traveled for that very reason. Throughout her childhood, Berlin and Brooke were extremely close for that very reason. Since they couldn't cling to their parents, they clung to each other despite being near polar opposites. Brooke was the girly-girl; everything she owned was pink, she was a cheerleader, and she was always following all the fashion trends. Berlin was the tomboy; she got down and dirty in baseball, always wore baggy clothes, and avoided the color pink like it was the plague.

When Berlin turned fourteen, her parents announced that they'd be leaving Adelaide, and Australia all together, and moving to America because of their jobs. Berlin was excited for the move, unlike her sister who was devastated that she's be leaving her friends behind. A few months after making the announcement, the Schuyler family packed up their belongings and flew to the U.S. The trip was short and sweet, and after a little while and having settled in, Brooke and Berlin quickly made friends at their new high school.

By the time graduation came around for Berlin and her sister, Berlin knew exactly what she wanted to do. As soon as she turned eighteen, she enlisted in the military. Her family tried to discourage her, however, their attempts fell on deaf ears. Shortly after enlisting, Berlin left for training. Having an immense passion and drive for what she was doing, she quickly proved herself to be a valuable individual within only a couple years of training. After about four years of training and learning, Berlin was selected to train as a sniper at USMC. After she completed the course she was transferred to the U.S. Army National Guard where she continued to hone in on her marksman skills.

Berlin was in the National Guard for almost two years before the war started. The world was in chaos as fire rained from the sky and the Earth shook with the force of explosions and the use of nuclear weapons. As World War III raged on, she was transferred from the National Guard to the Hazardous Agent Mitigation Medical Emergency Response Team (HAMMER). There she was used as a scout and as cover fire for various scientists and doctors as they tried to combat the deadly pandemic that was beginning to spread rapidly among other biological disasters.

Since the start of the war, Berlin hasn't heard from her parents or sister.

. . . losing my grip in the grey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom