All Laine's Looking For Lovies! [MxF and FxF]

LoveLaine

psychological thriller enthusiast !
Local time
Today 5:31 AM
Pronouns
she/they
Hey Lovies,

I'm Laine, or Lae, if you prefer, and I've been writing for a really long time. I'll tentatively say I have around ten years of writing experience under my belt. I've written all sorts of things, from poems and vignettes to a crudely written novel that desperately needs to be edited when I find the time. I'm glad to be spending my extra time here instead, though! I try to respond at least 2-3 times a week, however, when my life gets hectic in the summer it could be 1-2 times a week. I'll gladly keep my partners informed and in the loop!

As for the frequency of my partner's responses, one reply a week will suffice. I'm also very ghost-friendly; real life is more important than whipping up a response on here.

I've found that, in all my years of writing, my style has changed more times than I can count, and so have my writing preferences. My responses range from four to ten paragraphs, more if my partner gives me enough to go off. I do not like to go under four, though, seeing as it gets hard to continue moving the RP if your responses are short.

I started out as a hardcore romance enthusiast, and, don't get me wrong, I still love the steamy scenes and heartache that come with romance. Nothing will ever beat the feeling that a decently written and well-planned psychological thriller gives me, though. Just thinking about it gives me the chills!

However, with that being said, psychological thrillers are really hard to convey in the form of a RP. Not to say that it can't be done or that it's never been done, but it's just one of those genres that has to be really well-planned and not as spontaneous. I'll settle for just about any genre, though; I'm not picky, I promise! I find new things that interest me all the time.

-Fantasy [high or low]
-Supernatural [not the show]
-Romance
-Horror
-Action and Adventure
-Survival
-Mysteries

Action Parings
-Homicide Detective x Homicide Detective
-Criminal Investigator x Criminal [love, love, love this!]
-Contract Killer x Intended Target
-Mafia Member x Average Citizen
-Stranded Individual x Stranded Individual

Supernatural Pairings
-Pureblood Vampire x Fledgling/Turned Vampire
-Angel x Demon/Nonbeliever
-Monster Hunter x Monster

Fantasy Pairings
-Witch x Human [perks if the human is royalty]
-Prince/Princess x Commoner
-Demigod x Human
-Siren x Pirate/Human

There are so many more I could name, and I'm open to so many more as well. Please, please, please, don't be afraid to message me about something that isn't up here!

Below is a really crudely written plot. I'd love to add more depth to it with someone, if someone is interested in taking it on with me. It is darker themed, and the RP will have a lot of gore and graphic descriptions, just a little warning.

For weeks now the city has been living in terror. Something deadly has been stalking the city, lying in wait with deadly intent. A true killer, striking every two weeks like clockwork. Victims subdued and slaughtered like animals, an unbridled rage evident in every single murder. Five souls have been lost so far, and there have been no signs that the killing will stop anytime soon. That's not the reason why people are so scared though. There are no connections between victims, no patterns or links. Each victim seems to have been just unlucky enough to have been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Character A has been a homicide detective for years within the city, and they've been on this case since the beginning. Working tirelessly, day and night, with local law enforcement and several key members of the community, Character A tries to catch the killer. However, none of their efforts appear to be helping as the body count continues to rise every two weeks. After the fifth body drops, it becomes apparent just how grave the situation really is, and just how cunning their unknown assailant is. That's when the task force was created.

Character B, another homicide detective who is relatively new to the job, get's transferred into the city to work alongside Character A in leading the task force. As both detectives are forced to work together to flush out the killer, tensions begin to rise. Each of them must face the struggles of working together and learning to trust each other as they navigate the most dangerous position either of them have ever been with. After all, the killer out there isn't the only dangerous individual in the city.

I'm not sensitive to any level of gore or violence. Bring it on; I can handle anything when it comes to stuff like that. If you've ever watched The Autopsy of Jane Doe, which I definitely recommend if you've never seen it and you enjoy horror, then you'd know someone like me, who has watched the movie upwards of ten times, isn't sensitive to violence, blood, death, or anything of the sort. Sexual content is also a yes from me. Who doesn't like an added touch of spice after all?! Kinks vary depending on the character I use and their personality. Some are very vanilla, and some are... well, definitely not vanilla.

-Vore
-Scat
-Urine
-Incest [of any kind]
-Anal Penetration [of any kind]
-Feet
-Master/Slave
-Abuse
-Age Play
-Urethral Sounding

Sexual content is not a must for me, however! I don't mind doing a good, clean writing session at all, especially if the character development is top-tier. Seeing as I'm getting back into my writing again and I'm rusty, I would prefer to take on female roles right now. I can and will take on male roles as side characters and such, without hesitation, to develop the story and the plot!

MxF and FxF pairings are preferred for now.

I have two new girls that I'd love to use, but I also love making new characters, so there will always be "new" girls! I would also be fine with tweaking a character to fit a certain role if need be. I'm pretty flexible with stuff like that, so no worries!

Fandoms... so, this may come as a huge shock to some, but in all my years of writing, I've never written any fandoms. I know! How strange of me! Not to say that I won't do a fandom RP; I just haven't ever had the opportunity, plus, writing my own character and my own world and rules just sounds more appealing 90% of the time. If you hit me with something interesting, I might just take the bait.

I hope to hear from some of you lovely people soon! Thanks for reading!

Love,
Laine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom