Any Lame Man's End (Request Thread)

Currently reading:
Any Lame Man's End (Request Thread)

ShortCat

The Asexual Cat
Local time
Today 8:24 AM
So I have an idea for a roleplay story. It's a bit of a weird one in a sense that it is based off a game of sorts. But I twisted it to fit my own purposes and make it easier and more fun to play.

So, this is what I came up with:

A mysterious person known only as The Game-Master created a unusual game called "Lame Man's End" that uses strange, spherical dice. The game is similar to the simple dice game "Mia" but with some differences, of course.

Equipment: 1 Spherical Die per person. The game is played with 2 players

Play: All players start with 5 Chances. Player's chances are kept track by function of the body.

The first player tosses the die. They have 3 chances during their turn to re-roll the dice and get a high numbered roll. If the opposing player gets a higher roll, the player loses a chance. In this case it would mean a part of their body is paralyzed. The 5 parts that become paralyzed are the Arms, Legs and Head.

When a person cannot move to roll the die and becomes 100% paralyzed, they lose.

Players who are the last ones standing take on the Game Master. If they beat the Game Master, they get a desire granted and are free from the game and paralysis. Losers are obviously left paralyzed.

An example of the play would be like this:

Adam rolls the die, it lands on a 3. He has 3 chances to re-roll that die in his turn to get a higher number. He can choose to re-roll the die 1-3 times or leave it as is.

Eve now rolls the die, it lands on a 1. She can re-roll the die 3 more times in her turn. If she rolls higher than Adam, Adam loses a chance. If Eve's last roll is lower than Adam, she loses a chance.

If either one loses all 5 chances, the one left standing is the winner.

That's about as far as I got though. I don't have an idea on where it would take place, or how the characters would come across the game or the Game Master. But I feel it would be quite a dynamic rp of sorts.

If you are interested in this rp and would like to contribute in molding the storyline, PM me, yeah? ::3

Back
Top Bottom