Unspecified Late Night Ideas, Become Early Morning Requests

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
So I'll skip the usual babble, if you want that go here Main Request Thread
Last night I had an idea for a roleplay and this morning in the wee hours I dreamt up another so lets do this!

CA is a siren, enslaved by a club owner (how they have them enslaved whether it be a spell or holding someone CA loves hostage, we can discuss that later), they(he or she club owner, idc) use her powers to seduce the clients into pouring more money into the place, buying more drinks and stuff by wanting to stay and watch her sing. She has been enslaved for what feels like eternity and just wants to be free to live her life again but has by now resigned to her fate of performing in the club forever. CB starts working at the club (As a bouncer/bartender/janitor) and hears her singing for the first time and is entranced, but not by her siren's song, just by the sheer talent, power and emotion behind her singing. CB (who can be a human who just happens to find work there, or another supernatural creature) starts to try to talk to CA, slowly wearing them down until they become friends and eventually falling in love. The rest of the story we can make, do they get caught? do they get away? who knows? All I know is I would kill for a scene with the song attached to this roleplay of them singing together, whether it's in private or the club owner finds out CB can sing and pairs them together for a song or two a night to add some variety.

il_570xN.584965488_eeum.jpg

Okay so think Winx (the original not the Netflix show) but a little different. So fairies died out many years ago, they were born to normal humans but were chosen by a power than be to be the gift of the future. Being rare though they were hunted for sport, for their wings, for being different. A group of fairies that had made it to adulthood formed together and made a school/village, hiding it away in a pocket universe to keep their kind safe. Due to a dark magic (a creature, fairy turned bad, dark entity from millenia ago that mother nature created the fairies to stop originally) finding said pocket the fairies unfortunately went extinct, that was until recently. A new wave of fairies were born, among them the saviors of the fairy community, better known as The Risen. The Risen were five very special fae who (much like Winx/W.I.T.C.H) had the abilities of the elements and were stronger than most, one of fire, earth, air, water, and life. They defeated the dark magic ( or so they thought, or we can get a new bad guy) and now the new wave of fae that are being born and rising to their abilities can return to the school, to be protected and bloom anew. So I figure we can each have 2 characters, you can either have one of The Risen or both can be just a new round of fae with different abilities. The Risen though are the only ones with the element powers.

Back
Top Bottom