Late to the Party. As Usual.

Currently reading:
Late to the Party. As Usual.

LemonPie

The Lion-Maned Pirate Mermaid.
Local time
Today 7:44 PM
Hi. *waves* I'm Lemon.
Procrastinator extraordinaire and part time mermaid.
I like pirates and rum.
Ooooh and the beach! I love the beach.
^-^
I read a lot; mostly smut if I'm honest, but occasionally I'll venture out and find something else.
Um, I will admit that I'm kind of a picture whore, too, and also- I'm pretty sure iPhoto hates me because I have so many pictures stored on my computer. Like, tens of thousands so many.
I prefer ice hockey over football any day of the week.
Annnnnd, I also have a cattle dog that catches and chews on birds. Sometimes she dismembers and/or eats them. Her total so far is 6 plus a duck.
>.<

Roleplaying
I'll add more detail whenever I get around to creating a request thread. But for now, I suppose the basics are in order. So:​
  • I very much enjoy having a little romance thrown in to the rp's I'm in.
    The whole love at first sight thing is rare, though insta-lust and heavy attraction are quite common.
  • I'm not a grammar nazi, but I'm not all about spending 10 minutes trying to decipher what the hell was said either.
  • I'm also not going to be a stickler about post length and say- 'you simply must write at least 3 paragraphs'.
    I am going to say, however, that I have found I much more enjoy longer replies compared to four sentenced ones, but at the same time, I don't want my partners to feel pressured into writing more than they feel is necessary. As long as there's enough for me to respond to, we're good.
  • And with that being said, sometimes I might get carried away with my replies.
  • Basic genres: I adore supernatural and fantasy.
    Medieval settings as well.
    Horror, dark fantasy, paranormal; all things I can also get into.
    All these with that splash of romance, of course!
  • Also, I use my phone to rp because I murdered my laptop, so usually when there are tiny grammar mistakes that make me look stupid, it's autocorrect. (But wait Lemon, didn't you mention a laptop loaded with pictures earlier? >.>) Yes, I did. But that's my old one and it is so sloooooow.
I guess that about covers it.
*throws glitter and splashes away*

Back
Top Bottom