All Leather Lace and Love! Sevatar's RT!

Currently reading:
All Leather Lace and Love! Sevatar's RT!

Sevatar

Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Local time
Today 1:13 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
AD_4nXedJxlzAXNGWsuBcfAANMEE4cL0GPSGs6wmr6chSAXEDb39EwSUWyJ70RdxPk3HUflOGbvHWynEOG0G7X9KT7u7CyhzAiwe5xNwSNsVMpKMPGbPk8vE13SF0ZgJFWlAKm1oUMW46qGRY7lTFjCdwmpi8ITt

Welcome, and thank you for taking the time to look at my thread!
Hi! I'm Sevatar (Or Sev) for short, and I'm someone who's been writing and roleplaying for a little over a decade and a half at this point.
I don't generally talk much about myself OOC, but I'm in my mid twenties, and I have a lot of free time on my hands, that I like to put into writing.

Rules and Expectations
Posting is such an awkward thing to talk about because on one hand, I can give you a dozen posts in a day, and other times it'll be a week until I post. It just is the way I am, I struggle with mental health and muse, and I try and not to let it bog me down too much, but you know, life happens.
I write anywhere from three or four hundred words to three or four thousand! Which I know is a huge variance. What I'm trying to say is that I'll write a couple of paragraphs, or I'll write a novel, depending on what you want to write with me!
I love to chat OOC regarding the story, plot ideas, brainstorm, and generally just shoot the shit.
I am an incredibly flexible person when it comes to writing. You don't like something? Do you want to change a detail? Do you want to work something else in? Say something, and we can discuss it. But I'm not a mind-reader, nor a miracle worker. I need to know what the problem is in order to fix it.
I... don't do well with ghosting. I really don't. Look. I get it. Sometimes you just want to drop the story, or I'm not the partner you want. Or things just aren't working out, I get it, it happens. Please tell me though. Even if it's a quick "Hey, I'm not interested, sorry", it means a lot to me. I'll always give you that courtesy as well.

Smut, Kinks, and Limits.
-Smut is not a priority for me. I know, shocking right? I prefer roughly 70/30-75/25 in the Story-Smut ratio department. I'm not the partner for you if you want something entirely focused around smut.. Granted, for the right plot, this is open to change. .
-I am a Service Dom. My partner's kinks and interests will always be my focus, and I will always love spoiling and focusing on my partners.
-My limits are, in no particular order: Malicious Abuse, Filth, Vore, Gore, Furries, and Beastality.

One final thing before I move on to plots! Credit for the design, banner art, and section headers goes to a lovely lady called Fruit. Many thanks to her for making this RT what it is.

Table of Contents
Modern Plots
Sci-Fi Plots
Cyberpunk Plots
Medieval Fantasy Plots
Post Apocalyptic Plots
Warning. There may sensitive topics mentioned such as abuse, self harm, rape, near death experiences and whatever else my angst-obsessed brain comes up with.

Disclaimer: None of the art used below belongs to me. I wish it did. But it doesn't. All credit goes to the respective artist(s)

AD_4nXcdjG47qQT1uMJO0r-vTKCGsxyFjY5HN4ny_0Z6zCDIiLLs3ILRIKEEzcwfTCFfT2uS-lH9nu5u1jx7zYJ0hB8KeCrmRjd7HN0CDlYcHiS76rEHamCHdsD8xXwf3gERbLk294DXZXoYmbRTlHDLmx4rOVpA

AD_4nXftmML6EmYnanR0ZdBJ_a77gagM4FvBCawuccKq37SovVGtvLsdqkBLR9uHasJCQ8EYBzw4O_eizykUaTsKGW02VpOrGX_hfxGariPhJZLJimn2bM0LKmIwemSUgccgxc6mbtZK2VP7exQWSeQAtutwr4Pz

The Cop and the Crook

Rookie Cop? Experienced Mafisio? What on Earth could go wrong... Muse B is about to find out when she's assigned to crack a cold case that Muse A has been the suspect since the very beginning. No prosecutor could ever get a charge to stick to him.. Now, with someone on the inside, will that finally change? Or is it true that Muse A is innocent? Either way... Muse B find out!​

AD_4nXfSTphJ04KV2kLkKuzZjd_wFxQm1nr_ntaJBADPMu1iHWZftuXF9KrVA0WGfxplPKUlCgWuOlxKVNDCje06O2bye40mSwI-s0nYOCTJ5H2Ev2I7FyDPQdbywUxPlo_1v8H8dqg3JIqgqa3pMgt_M7ma5qs

Sinful Adoration

Muse A, a rather successful city slicker, is given the ultimate 'challenge' by the man who is basically his adopted father. Take care of his adopted father's daughter while she's being forced to take classes at a nearby University, and make sure she graduates with 'acceptable' grades. The problem? She hates his guts, hates being in the city, and is trying anything to get out from underneath his gaze... But is it really hate driving her? Or something else? Only time will tell!

AD_4nXf-KzO-3sNbjeHBp31lseDLjoyYEw4CqKEBuPRv8veahT0jxqiRktiCWv3q15N0c_VdOBu2sQ9_JR81xHBHWOvW9AzeTen_YJgXZBKBoQ9bsp4BoBJxllefWOpSzDhAnOn05TYM6Lzy8sG8nXlreSRgLXq4

Snowed In

What can go wrong when two people with simmering emotions get stuck together in a tiny cabin, isolated in the mountains away from Civilization... Is it a pair of best friends who have been denying their feelings for one another for years? Is it a pair of rivals who get trapped together by the worst storm of the century? Is it a pair of estranged lovers, seeking to repair their relationship?
There's only one way to find out...​

AD_4nXdkm5meACWpgYxbOKtzekY6YjXuDMd6AJeCMxcyEJQ53uYmLImT5vvF02IsfEz8O2vV7dvSC8fGX6087cH8A5FcsI6oziArx4scv82iupVnHiEb_tAREQGUhHIJtcSgL4omLHLpg1a_sQjxlwjInu6Qr-uX

AD_4nXf_MECJLS6ePEcHmAlwZCMQK0XJ_KMs44qriZkRyN8nXfWc-77AkMew-pYWzFbDNidUQ8QbTNpV_3zEUd6k04YWnSRD8K3GycrZSdJ2D_y3Wj7-ixMWM0Sg28FI_iviTLOlLWYFbKUS25MO3i95fGe3xDCd

Scourge of the Stars

Monarchia Station, home of rogues, pirates, and from across the galaxy. May the Lord help anyone who gets stuck there. There are barely a handful of options... So what is a young Mechanic supposed to do when she gets stuck there? Bargaining with a ship captain might be her only bet... But what will she end up having to give up?

AD_4nXfud0bqyxF8EO3MhaMCgK-Di9BoRzMibI7xAfFlcXT3z0xCmHkyti8ajK8iruTomiNVoJw7ZVXZmgAUbPCrYhOnu1XT_ewfRkSNflX7kUPp2NdNt1IaRFQaCYg1OMsM0km-S-_5o8uuoHDjRj3iuEX5EXCF

From Now, Until The End Of Days

After the death of his partner, who lost in a brutal conflict that saw their Warrior Knight destroyed and her body lost, he is forced to take a replacement pilot as soon as the dawn rises on the next day. Will he be able to adapt to having someone new to fight alongside? Will she be able to adapt to moving from training simulations to the real deal? Will the two of them be able to survive, and prosper, together?​

AD_4nXcp15YQcQInhuaDRqv7KxG3mdOXn6_q_H_SMtKqUpa8-zlxBkUD5TWwM1wQ7EWuGQoPBQbkgkvVlmc6reN0JHHmnO2PiaX5bsaC_k0rUxZYnaIIeFZ7tddN8oRJZWtli3EszHyLGTtr7bQmbU8KV3Ir1trq

Beyond The Lab

Corporate Greed, Bio-Engineering Research, and demand for uniquely deadly Bio-Weapons, what can go wrong?
As it turns out, the answer to that question is everything!​

AD_4nXcamge-Bu9d2zsXQKFxrYPjYHN1_HOBKPDqbIgSuQxbYqgi8PPHmVVQCCcEoIS7Mu1zz7UFeLyubqL25H76DUdzQU6ZPc-fEHF0DJKydJ6AA6vg4rUQGmoQrOYfCiNjNoph_De4pMH1EXkVwgGYr-XMqh-S

The Demon and the Admiral

In a world where the supernatural has been used to achieve new technological marvels, a Demon has been bound to an Admiral's prized Captial ship, the two of them quickly finding themselves with a strange rivalry forming. Will the two of them be able to co-exist, and find success together? Or will their rivalry spell the doom for both of them?​

AD_4nXcL8ERpYCQoyBIjmtQEIH-JAoXDTtrcIQuJYseFJLQ5wgYb7CUtZGMPbWz5vHf0WEE0CXvZA3dyWYeRoVMBxyHKwhkMD2wh9Nfq-OpDdn3r8FF6dfUhPpPx9N2zq9K6_PadxbIeJFvSOvoqA0dt2WHWh5Ck

It's Always Darkest Before the Dawn

Between finding out that he's on the top five of the galactic communities most wanted for a crime he didn't commit and being rescued from a dying planet by his old flame that he thought he'd never see again. He was rather certain that this day couldn't get any more surprisingly strange from there, but, apparently, the universe has a sick sense of humor.​

AD_4nXdHtAhWBeTsqAhbrZJvBGq6SokwbfZvXCmBUnslsJhxh3OBVbcI-46W1v3GS16z33CQ7Y0NZyRReZYf5rpcHWD5H63csxz_wZgZ3CcdbGCepxMLGYyuHkqDxdb2tFLBGg2HSH85GYBiwETlQZuaOoosw9pg

AD_4nXd3Tlj-xup0JcLGOnrgZyw3klEGtO0M2D-Ufqfn_h9D5h3sQvQjFpUzfhWwHjUtrZhFrv9mO0Nt9Zk9N4QS8-IFvpfqk26iYpBELyI9IikxoSoIkYU9kzJmwX1mEGjJ7tNr2MNV9CxYWM52DXm1oahVsmUJ

The Great Hunt

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is offered to a hand-picked selection of bounty hunters from across the globe. Be the one to bring in what has been demanded, and get a reward that only a select few in the history of the human race have been given...
After all, who doesn't want to live forever?​

AD_4nXdF8AS-WGivU99knaDlJcEPqLVwgtXWltiwSCi3UYpJF_9UjIS4PS2DEOcEGRqY7CmrcVGRnHelI3nRIK1sMSDY0t7CwjuAKRjvx37GfmV4AYS75_1INACEuP4hyacp3PQjNzjbf0emIMMiti_lUS3oJ-A

The Lies Under the Neon Lights

When the fiancee of an influential businessman's daughter is implicated in what is proclaimed as the crime of the century, the businessman's daughter chooses to go to one of the city's most infamous private investigators to get to the bottom of it... But by approaching the PI, and involving him in the case, both of their lives will be altered irreversibly.​

AD_4nXePEpC5GOw3OJPQYgOgwgd2ZN6meuchNROd7wnkGS8oiWWK0UiIAYuwJ8Aemdey40NejEgM_jO2gGfCoUorE2BUgG0dLruNqMGXNy3OcXmm7CeGszFDFd65O1FR4hTrmqoOaI7Uv2CJPms5MLxFt0PgH_M

To The Stars

When one lives on what can easily be called a shit-hole of a planet, one would want to leave that planet, no? So, when a chance is offered to a pair of close friends that they can buy a ride on the next ship heading off-world... Well, they'd do practically anything to get a ride on that ship...​

AD_4nXcxc4lGAm1R6HfuRI55bNTCwdVP8WfzMVDoOBID8fu-oHf92-UjighEJy0rJWJZYuUHyw6m1OHO1IbVvjONc12QRP6eUcyUVlmJX7LErH6-xLcF8OWcpRM5WBpK_BZMJR_fEpeAiHPILk8Eaw4mY1dQYBGF

AD_4nXfg6S58RK7jEs8Txr2_Sbazc2NsxB-IgMa9tP8dV-o2nP9LMJlOhbwjmKsJ7QZ_Ad_rjqbrTrAk3JxGlvj4EB_pMN3mVG1WqJ3IhW2YKKLzH3Nl4HipLWVghedUGAE52yNlJQw2xnaV4ygUWZg0V0mCqVVH

Run Away With Me?

She had always been discriminated against for the sheer fact she was an elf, and when it reaches the point of outright abuse, The Elf finally puts down her foot and goes to leave for a land that will treat her better... But can she leave behind the man who's always been there for her? And will he abandon his responsibilities in life for her?

AD_4nXdjsyV_wEUyKLxVS29RVs4-Ca6vwXKsZvqp-JWVLY2xqiXU2Pj8yX6ThmTMn9gMTX0hKOa43s-JsKYqnE750M-fmjI1tVSWSTsQjD5a1lx5lX08emCIgdzsFBX39690G3nVxuxmm5xVnSPeNvpZA6zTK64

Two Sides of the Same Coin

They say the greatest bonds are the ones forged in the fires of conflict, but what happens to those bonds that are pushed to their very limits by duty, honor, and betrayal?

AD_4nXcWlAWMeH1LK8aOVUkmF48VhrnxFv6HxVnkPguCcELB8nGEgdw8B_UHDd09o2q8zcjiAO8_-cC3qeQnwXQ4lO9O_i7Y1U3PETvS77rCZgdFFBoaYAg3V9Dk78Vy9cBYduTN-4cPeskIvKG4mfiSfrUinzrH

After All This Time, Would You Still Love Me?

They were the best of friends growing up, and nothing in the entire Kingdom could separate them, or so they thought. He was the son of a merchant, and she was the daughter of a noble, and they fought their families for them to even get the briefest moments together… Then he was gone, taken by his father to another city closer to the ocean… Five years later, he is finally able to return to the town where he grew up… And all he can hope is that she is still there.​

AD_4nXd1jMIde9wu3hCX_yvaEdaoAqTfaA0XK0qK8LLAKxt5S2iTtZKBnchIvBKhrJPGZU7uYDiySMhQEBD_PIrx-b-sMTfz4hvuGdujt2wJ1VpWCEGFqXGNGXw7u73eIUieDA2fUcMi3mG0wJxqOzO4yTJ3Glvz

The Princess and the Knight

He was appointed by the Queen to be her sword and shield, to stand with her through anything and everything that was thrown her way... But what is he supposed to do when her father tries to marry her off to a brutal warlord, as a form of appeasement? Will they be able to conspire to stop the marriage? Will she be sent away? And furthermore, what of the feelings the two of them so desperately try to hide from one another?​

AD_4nXcSn0QiuuToFnaTbVx60Z-_7j7M07Ri0ue-AMep9Vxl8xcI_bPwCuPxRMYm0cDReTTB2DJFF9Udn7gJ7droKie8Dyf9DqGZyfj8Gi94xoUcU32Z-wQaAdmqXjq3KTBaHn2GBtDkw8z6Bmvk2ndDYR7GZiKb

AD_4nXdDgFC-bUN8atxkyuiZCQQldksnqVXBDZnhSGOtwNIL7cRR5titt5Wn0uJxnFv-NgygGVQZAt-gyfm1bn7KVMt-sIpgyMImpTBb8xM8WMYnuZFRFhXj_iaJNgvARBX42iu6u0LPkhstkwJgD5KLrb4adU0

The Trader and the Sacrifice

In a world where a devastating plague has ravaged the earth, the scattered remains of humanity live in the remains of former towns and cities. The only contact between these communities are traders that risk the perils of the wastelands. So, imagine one trader's surprise when he finds a young woman collapsed on the side of the road, nearly a dozen miles from the nearest settlement, bleeding and begging him for help. He's not going to leave her, but by helping her, he's involving himself in something beyond his comprehension.​

AD_4nXdQwtonO6-ITQRFrXV_qo2uISKPwvMjw2fnH06VYWbgkANIr_vXa6uMPf6YpN6Dxh1dHNPdpBJHDEy0SaKeGfZzGsoGgQmU_aOj7iMmSsPva98l3y5vlbJ2ATqsc5_TwCQ4rKdnuvG4HrC-T6fnogDyz452

Till Our Embers Burn to Ash

After a calamity born of the failure of the greatest ritual attempted, eldritch creatures from the depths of humanity's nightmares now stalk the frozen plains. These creatures threaten the last bastions of humanity and must be hunted and driven away.​

AD_4nXemoy2e6Yo2U3eu0yM_wuyTmxIESIOeeMeHxCo5eIZgZjw_f826HLTcAxaIrny_MjrfNMuxIuGCRYx138Wx2R9Zs-G2od9MUGS5FBM7hjFB05b6-cE7YKNXSD4rUfQOgRNXFpRs5CcJ1fzhzAlTX-ehzUcu

The Waning Light Of Man

Humanity was in a Golden Era, a steam-powered revolution, with airships and all sorts of new marvels of technology… And then these marvels of technology were used to wage war, causing irreversible damage to the atmosphere, shrouding the world in a layer of darkness. Now, humanity is forced to hide in that same darkness from the monsters that they unleashed.​

Back
Top Bottom