Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

March

A Hug, Wrapped in a Cuddle and Soaked in Affection
Local time
Tomorrow 11:44 AM
I'm looking for three to four people to join me in an RP which is probably somewhat different from what you are used to.
In this RP we won't control a single character, but an entire kingdom.

You will create a leader and any immediate family or co leaders and fill out the kingdom sheet below, I will give them a quick look and ask you to change anything too powerful, or weak, or straight up impossible.

Turns will move as follows: You can choose to make your leader do something, manage your kingdom, research new magic or weapons, build something, or do something political.
You will post once each cycle unless in a diplomatic discussion with another player, in which case you have time to resolve that.

All leaders will be immortal due to finding a magical crystal that gives them the power to rule and grants their kingdom the power to use magic.

I will be using dice to determine anything with an element of chance unless people say no.

Kingdom Creation Sheet:
Name: The name of your kingdom.
Land Type: Brief description of the main land types in your kingdom.
Races: Which races inhabit your kingdom? Include description if necessary.
Magic: Your kingdoms most powerful magic. Include description.
Crystal: Describe the crystal that gave your leader immortality.
Natural Resource: A powerful resource unique to your kingdom. (e.g mithril)
Leadership: Empire? Kingdom? Principality?
Fauna: Choose one unique animal that dwells in your kingdom. (e.g Pegasus)
Troops: What troops do you have? Include race, equipment, and training.

Leader Sheet: You may have up to three leaders.
Name:
Title: Are they a king? Emperor? Doge?
Species:
Family: Are they married? Have a twin?
Information: Anything extra you want to add, maybe they are gay? Or blind in one eye?

If you guys vote to let me play this will be my kingdom.

Name: Fuwafuwa no Shippo (Fuwa to foreigners)

Land Type: Mostly hilly land, with a few mountains and forests dotted about, has a river splitting the country nearly in half.

Races:
Squirrels: A race of humanoids, Squirrels tend to be short, with an average height of between 4.9 and 5.2 feet. They also have the ears and bushy tails of squirrels as well as the excellent eyesight and reflexes of their namesake.

Magic:
Enchantment: Enchantment is the magic of imbuing certain materials (such as quarts) with magical power to achieve different effects, such as creating a small explosion, or an unnaturally sharp sword.

Crystal: The squirrels found their crystal, (A giant quarts with chunks of ruby caught inside) in a cave underneath the palace in their capital city, and it is still there.

Natural Resource:
Tetsu Nuts: Giant nuts the size of a cow, they grow in the forests of Fuwa and when properly dried the shells become as hard as steel, while maintaining the lightness of wood.

Leadership: Fuwa is a principality and so is ruled by a prince or princess guided by an advisory council.

Fauna:
Chisana: A race of bird like creatures, the Chisana are winged beasts a little smaller than a warhorse that come in yellow, brown, grey and the ultra rare purple.

Troops:
Sky Guard: Squirrels mounted on Chisana and trained in spear combat, they fight by diving at enemy forces and either dropping iron balls or stabbing them with spears.
Chisana riders wear no armor to reduce weight and carry Tetsu shell spears.
The Chisana have their chests and under bellies covered by Tetsu Shell.

Skirmishers: Squirrels armed with bows and Tetsu shell armor, they fight by ambushing enemy troops and running away before being caught, they prefer to fight in the cover of dark or in forests.

Defenders: Defenders are Fuwa's main infantry, equipped with Tetsu shell armor, they operate in squads of four, two spearmen, one sword user, and one axe user.
The spear user's have Tetsu shell weapons while the sword and axe are made of metal to add more weight to the swings.
Defenders use their reflexes to attempt to make up for their small stature and lack of physical strength.

Royal Guard: The royal guard are the most elite of Fuwa's military, they have the finest steel armor, the sharpest enchanted swords, and the bushiest tails.

Name: Kogarana Risu
Title: Princess
Species: Squirrel
Family: Dozens of cousins who she ignores, no immediate family.
Information: Koga is over confident to a fault and eager to prove that squirrels are just as tough as everyone else.
Has the most well maintained tail in Fuwa.
Is very gay.

Name: Ánthinos
Land Types: Like a thick rainforest that stretches to the coast full of wildlife and wide range of flowers. The main city sits in the center surrounded by meadows of flowers.
Races: Ánthinosians (a race of humanoid plants)
Magic: Naturemancy. Bending nature to their will and creating plant life from nothing.
Crystal: Rose Diamond planted by the ancients of their religion it gave birth to their kingdom nurturing the Queen for ages.
Natural Resource: Coal as they use it for their weaponry.
Leadership: Kingdom
Fauna: Floral Dragons
Troops: Musketeer guards. They are equipped with primitive flint lock rifles and swords forged by magic.

55775253_p0_master1200.jpg

Name: Ahsha
Title: Queen
Species: Ánthinosian
Family: None
Information: Born from the ground by her crystal she structured her kingdom by herself later bringing arise of her race. She is a pretty calm ruler and tends to vote against war.

Last edited:
Kingdom Creation Sheet:
Name: Rof Eth Latrom
Land Type: Mountainous with forests surrounding the kingdom. Since the kingdom shares its borders with the icy North, there are lots of springs covered by evergreen. The capital is located in the middle of a lake, with only five bridges connecting it to land. The capital is a research facility known throughout the continent.

Races:
  • Shamans - they are humans gifted with magic. They tend to listen to nature's voices rather than their own species.
  • Scholars - other species that are willing to travel this far in the name of knowledge
Magic: Your kingdoms most powerful magic. Include description.
  • Barrier creations - Though the casting takes too long, the finished product is powerful. Those inside, including the shaman, must follow the rules written. The downside of casting is that when interfered, the shaman would take the full blunt of the shattered spell. Another is that nobody dies while inside the barrier.
Crystal: Describe the crystal that gave your leader immortality.
  • A petrified wood sculpted into a totem. Unlike the other kingdoms whose crystals are huge, the kingdom's crystal is as big as a human head. Nobody knows where it is hidden nor who sculpted it. Nightshade found it when he was trying to hide from his responsibilities as head.
Natural Resource:
  • Obsidian - fragile volcanic glass that are highly valued as decorations. Scholars and medics use is as blades for operations.
Leadership:
  • Tribal leadership - each town, each city, has its own head and elders.
Fauna: Choose one unique animal that dwells in your kingdom. (e.g Pegasus)
  • Death Worms - large caterpillar-like borrowers that live deep underground. They tend to attack visitors who unknowingly destroys nature. They are used by the scholars for relying messages.
Troops: What troops do you have? Include race, equipment, and training.
  • Spirit Walkers - a tribe specialized in defending the kingdom from attackers. Each member has an unadorned staff and a few chalk. Training is unknown.
  • Mist Walkers - they are shamans who travels from town to town to report the situations to the capital. Most call them spies. Their weapons are forged from the finest obsidian; daggers and scalpels. Training includes the studying of the place they will be assigned to and a few hand to hand combat.
  • Earth Walkers - the military part of the Kingdom. They are sent to the north for training.
Leader Sheet: You may have up to three leaders.
Name: Nightshade
Title: Head or Arch-leader
Species: Shaman
Family: Has an older brother named Abrus. Abrus left the kingdom to become a Mist Walker and gave the responsibility of being head to Nightshade
Information: He usually hides his face with a scarf and a hood. He is rather cheerful and laid-back, covering his true nature of being observant and ruthless. In the name of knowledge, he will abandon his human nature and consciousness.

[If there are any problems with the descriptions. I would be glad to change it :D]

Last edited:
Senpai has noticed you!
images-117.jpeg
Also we just need one more player to start.

Hm I wouldn't mind. Though like the one above me said it's your choice Marchy.

@Zack Clyde Von Crisst
Post order is whoever gets their post done first, except for me since I have to write the results of anything that requires it.
I'll be using dice to calculate things like fights and studying new magic or building stuff.

Back
Top Bottom