Leo9

Currently reading:
Leo9

leo9

Serf
Local time
Today 11:23 AM
Greetings,

Leo here. 28, she/her, EST. I work in an office. My spare time is spent reading, writing, and listening to sad music. I also like anime, and I actually study the dictionary and grammar on my own time. I've been writing for 15 years, and I started on a Wheel of Time board; after that, I wound up on InvisionFree and never left those sites. Mostly, I write one on one stuff and prefer modern action, magical realism, and urban fantasy. Durarara!!! is basically want I've always wanted to write, but my personal work suffers from my wonderful impostor syndrome. Roleplaying is a way for me to hone my skills and explore themes; for some reason, I'm not as daunted, writing with a partner.

My style is third-person, past tense, and multi-para. I average 600-800 words per reply, but I prefer quality over quantity- don't we all say that? Anyway, I've cut my teeth out there in the real world, and I like to write with other people who've been on the beat themselves. Or at least people who understand nuance and that hypocrisy is an inherent trait in humans.

I'm easygoing and friendly. I'd say I'm usually around during the weekdays and less active in the evenings. Weekends can be hit-or-miss, depending on chores, errands, and activities. This might be a weird stipulation, but I don't like writing against partners who drink and write. I find things tend to get a little loose, and tight writing is important to me.

I think that's all for now. See you around. (:

Welcome to the Sanctum, I hope you find great partners here!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! I have to say, based on your introduction, that it sounds like we may have similar writing styles.

I look forward to seeing what mischief you may manage.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! Love your Kusuriuri icon. You'll find tons of people to do one on one with. One of the best ways to find people to RP with is by setting up a preference thread! If you need help, the mods are great and kind. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Back
Top Bottom