Adopted Let me know if there's interest.

Currently reading:
Adopted Let me know if there's interest.

Angel of Mercy

Angel of Mercy
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:28 PM
I had worked out and planned a story but other player decided to bow out before we really got going. The starter is up, so if anyone is interested let me know. A brief synopsis follows, and that is followed below by a link to the starter.

And No Birds Sang
The battle rages on an old fort along the border. As two knights prepare to face off in single combat a red lightning bolt strikes the keep, creating an earthquake of sorts. The lightning bolt announces the arrival of a demongod, returning to the world after having been banished over a thousand years prior. But he's not the only power returning, as both knights find themselves changing even as the battle rages. They are selected to be the avatars' of ancient goddesses, also looking to return to the world of man to face and defeat the Red Demon once and for all. The two Knights, shortly thereafter begin to developpe magical powers within themselves, in a world where magic died many years ago.

That's the gist of it. Further plotting and world building can start from there. PM if interested. šŸ˜Š

Starter: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/and-no-birds-sang-lemonkween-mercy.35416/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom