MxF Let me stayn your heart || partner search

Stayn

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕
Local time
Today 9:08 AM
Pronouns
She / Her
Hello, my name is Stayn!

I would consider myself an intermediate to advanced roleplayer, with my replies always ranging around 500-700 words long. I struggle to push further than that, and would rather focus on the quality of my replies and not the length. I don't reply well if I don't have anything to go off of. So, essentially, I'll match the same energy and effort that is given to me and sometimes strive for more. I also prefer a partner who allows the both of us to have creative freedom, and not control every little detail of how things go. Nothing kills creativity more than the chains and restrictions of another person. I want to work WITH you, not FOR you!

I love to create stories worth rereading, but I am also very self critical with my writing and strive for a better level of skill. Because of that, I'm always looking to improve and enjoy writing with those I can learn from!

That is, if you have the patience for me!

♡ My genre of choice is Romance, with some sort of dark plot
♡ I'm a huge sucker for the female lead being saved from a tragic thing by the male.
♡ I love most romance tropes, but my absolute favorites are slow burn and enemies to lovers.
♡ I write MxF, preferring the female character. However, I am okay with throwing in a male character (in addition to my female character) if you wanted your own female character!
♡ I also enjoy most pairings, with an emphasis on playing a female human.
♡ Supernatural, Sci-fi, and Fantasy.

I am open to most/all suggestions though. Just ask!

♡ I usually have to feel motivated to write a post, and sometimes it can take me a while to reply due to that and health conditions.
I sometimes will quick fire replies then take a week suddenly to reply.

Please be patient with me on that! I don't normally abandon roleplays unless you are micromanaging everything. It may take me a awhile to reply, but I always come back!
I want everyone to have an equal amount of effort from me and refuse to rush one post to do another. So, the time in-between replies can change with how many roleplays I have going on as well.

♡ I come from a forum that was PG-13 so I have little to no experience writing such. I am not against it, but do not prefer it.

If you insist to have it, just be aware that I will NOT have very well written responses to it. However, I will do it. Just be patient with me, it's my first time!

♡ I am the type of roleplayer who doesn't make a thousand characters. Instead, I prefer to do in depth creation of a few characters that I adore and make art / stories with! If you want to get to know these characters, I will eventually post a link in place of this sentence to their character sheets.

I am not a huge fan of fandoms and prefer original world and characters. I have no problem if you use the likeness of fandom character for your own character though!

Upon hearing her name, the stubborn princess continued her ascent up the hillside, deliberately ignoring the source of the call. How could he utter her name so soon after using it to lash out at her? How dare he! Rue clutched the hem of her drenched dress, struggling to hike it up to her knees. The fabric clung to her, making her path near impossible.

A soft snort broke her thoughts, and Rue's gaze softened as she looked at the black beauty that craved sweets despite the situation. If any creature in the world had a sweeter tooth than hers, it would be this horse, and Rue willingly obliged. Furthermore, the sight of something desiring her attention as much as this beast did helped soothe the princess's anger, if only slightly. Changing her direction, the young woman made her way toward the horse and began searching her pockets for delectable snacks. Alas, not a sugar cube was in sight, and instead, her fingers brushed against the rocks she had tucked away earlier. Had they survived the river incident? Rue placed a small hand on the horse's muzzle and gave him a gentle pat.

"I'm sorry, boy... It seems all your sugar melted away in the river with me," she sighed, lowering her forehead against his in apology as she clutched the refound rock in her other hand.

The clunking of Grey's armor and the squeaking protest of his wet boots redirected Ruphelia's attention toward him. Without a sense of urgency, and a pause of hesitation, she slowly turned her face back to her knight. Tears still lingered at the corners of her eyelashes, threatening to spill once more as her typically bright and cheerful demeanor was no where to be found. Her face remained sullen and pained as it was difficult for her to hide, but she placed the extra effort to do so and eventually shifted to a more neutral expression. The hurt princess was determined not to lose her temper and snap at him again and needed her face to stop betraying her to achieve that.

While waiting for him to begin his reprimanding yet again, Rue blinked as unfamiliar words crossed her ears. "...I apologize."

Had she heard correctly? An apology was the last thing she had expected, and the princess half-anticipated the rugged knight to persist in berating her or, perhaps, even tease her for her tears. Rue's words escaped her, leaving her only able to stare at him with a perplexed expression. Despite the surprise, she felt immense gratitude and relief wash over her at hearing such words from him. What was she to do now? If the engagement were to proceed, Rue would be taken to another kingdom, and she would never see the man before her ever again. The thought tugged at her heartstrings, as this was the same Grey she relied on. The Grey that she had grown up with, played with, laughed with, and ultimately fallen in love with. This was the man who consumed her thoughts, her Finnian De Grey.

Her knight.

Rue's mind was plagued with thoughts of losing him, not in just one way. What if she mentioned the engagement, and he misunderstands it as her trying to escape the marriage? What would be worse, her feelings never being acknowledged or him thinking she was using him? The thought was unbearable and made her mind spin.

"Rue?" Grey's questioning voice snapped her out of the trance and her blue eyes refocused on his perfectly made face.

Seeing the concern etched onto his features made her anger melt away completely, but not her worry. That alone is enough to seal her lips shut. The usually outspoken princess was mouthy, that was for sure, but this was something she wasn't prepared to open her mouth about. She didn't want to lose him. Rue simply wished to savor her time with him until she found a way out of her engagement and win Sir Grey over. Possible or not, the princess would surely forge a path for it to be. No matter who stood in the way.

"I'm sorry too," she stated with her pride stinging, but she turned to face him with a more familiar look of stubbornness on her features. Her heart ached as she reached down and gently took his hand, just as she used to do when she was a frightened child.

"I just don't think I can talk about it," she stated firmly, lightly placing the stone found in her pocket into his large palm. Rue raised her gaze to meet his perplexed one after a few moments and withdrew her hand from his. She no longer held the desire to push his buttons further today and make him live up to his name in the form of grey hair.

I normally am overflowing with ideas for plots, but struggle to START one. If you have an idea you'd like to do, please share or message me! I am open to most things.
This would be a perfect opportunity for you to introduce that plot or idea that you haven't been able to use yet! I'm sure if you give me a prompt, I will most likely start spewing out ideas and create something we both can enjoy~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom