All Lets allow a world to create itself organically

Currently reading:
All Lets allow a world to create itself organically

Tavi

Namer of names
Local time
Today 7:39 PM
I am looking for a regular party to create a fantasy world through the RP. All kinds of characters are welcome. We will find a way to work you in regardless on what you choose. Want to be a robot? sure! want to be half demon? Lets do it! The only thing I ask is do not god mod yourself. That is never fun for anyone. Imagine any epic powers or abilities and tame it back to its basic stage and start there. The world, the plot, characters will all develop through great writing. If someone wants to join in, they can write themselves into the current round of events.

Who is ready for some adventures with Tavi?!!

This appears to be interesting... I shall think about joining in.

I've been wondering, will there any sort of minimum limit on how much each player could write? Just wanna know to see if I would be capable of keeping up with replies.

I've been wondering, will there any sort of minimum limit on how much each player could write? Just wanna know to see if I would be capable of keeping up with replies.
Sorry for the late response. I was on vacation! There would be no limit. I feel that when there is a good RP, a one sentence response is just as valuable as a 3 paragraph one. If it is relevant and not much needs to be stated then there is no reason to force a para response just to fill in space.

It's fine. Regardless, thanks for the response! Looks like I'm good to go then. Lookin' forward for the RP.

Is that the link to the RP?
yes. I was told it was best to create a thread outside of this one to start the RP. feel free to join in when you get a chance. I am going to be more active going forward.

This sounds interesting. I'm definitely intrigued.

Back
Top Bottom