MxF ðŸ’—Let's Break Each Other's Hearts💗

Currently reading:
MxF ðŸ’—Let's Break Each Other's Hearts💗

Jaebee

Lowly piece of shit
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:39 AM
Now when I say "break each other's hearts", do it gently, okay? I want to enjoy it. 💗

Who am I

My name is Jaebee which I'm sure you're very much aware because its under my picture. But you can also call me, Jae, Meela, or super cool awesome goddess of modesty. Either is fine I'm not picky. I am currently working on my Master's degree and right now we are on break until late January. I have a lot of time on my hands and I want to use it being creative and writing or whatever. Also I want to add that my degree does not reflect on my writing okay? I am not selling masterpieces over here, this is discounted stuff. My super power is that I'm always tired so there might be days I forget to proofread or something. Like today. Right now. In this very moment.

I'm currently desiring to write something supernatural or fantasy. I said currently just now, but in this context lets pretend that is synonymous with the word, always. I always wanna write supernatural/fantasy.

Moving on!

Writing Style!

So I write in 3rd person past tense, which I noticed a lot of people do here so its a vibe. My length is typically around 500-1400. It depends on my partner. I have a difficult time writing with people who average under 500 words (but lately I've actually been able to deliver and accept much shorter posts and I'm vibing). I just want to feel everything about your character's personality... what they like, dislike, fear, hate, etc. I wanna experience those little internal rambles or worries your character has brewing in that adorable little head of theirs. The more you explore who your character is, the more engaged I feel.

Smut! Lets talk about it. I am okay with it but I'm very story based. If intimacy happens in the story then I'm fine with that but it has to be organic. Lets build to that over dinner and a movie. Or angst and heartbreak. What can I say, I'm a pathetic romantic. I want to feel emotional when it happens. 💕

I have a high tolerance for gore and violence but I do NOT like anything torture related happening to children or sexual assault of any kind. I recently had a scene happen in one of my current rps where a child's life was threatened but it was done tastefully with an opportunity to try to help them. I like that kind of stuff way more. And as for sexual assault, I don't want that anywhere in our story. Even if there is this super scary bad guy, make him do anything but those two things I mentioned. He could peel off my character's fingernails and feed it to them for all I care just ✨spare the children!✨

Note: I want to add that I do like rough sexual tension. If your character wants to push mine against a wall or get a little bossy then I will eat that up

Likes/Dislikes

• Primal behaviors such as growling, biting, possessiveness, etc
  • Angst...Example: One of our characters is being tortured and the other has to watch (the horror!) or one of them is badly injured but hiding it from their partner. Bonus points if they are CLOSE TO DEATH yet still taking care of their partner like nothing is wrong. Like why are you doing that?! Be still my heart.
  • Power dynamics on either side. But I like there to be a sense of devotion or clinginess. Oh actually!
  • CLINGINESS. (is this a word?) Unhealthy dependencies... oh what greater joy is there?
  • Romance, fluff, cute moments that can embarrass our characters
  • Slow burn
  • Characters that are mean but secretly like each other.
  • Stories with endings
  • Man handling on either side***
  • Man handling!
Dislikes
  • Any implication that a child was tortured.
  • Noncon, rape... whatever its called these day.
  • Sex based stories
  • Consistent short posts (they are fine for certain scenes)
  • Stories with no goal or ending. Even if it's a slice of life romance I still want there to be a conclusion somewhere.
  • Not helping in moving the story along. Please don't just react to what I write. Add things of your own. If you're worried that you're taking over the story, you're on the right track. Help me add conflicts or interest points. I wanna play tooo.

Plots
Okay so its 6:39am and I haven't slept because I was watching movies on my phone and got carried away. I say this because I'm literally coming up with these on the spot, so bear with me. We're going to go on this journey together. It's okay... hold my hand.

Muse A=me/Muse B=you

So okay. Muse A is a human sent out to do something for her village... or she's just simply lost. Muse B is an injured magical being holed up somewhere alone while he heals. He's very powerful and respected where he's from. They find each other and are stuck with each other for a bit for whatever reason. She tries to take care of him but they don't know each other, so its not pleasant for either of them. I'd like there to be a larger conflict once he's well enough to leave his hiding place. Maybe a threat from her people or a threat from a creature that wants to steal Muse B's power or position. It doesn't matter. Feel free to change any of this.

*I'd like this story to be very intimate. A lot of touching and romance.

Muse A moves into a new house and finds an item that summons a demon (Muse B). For whatever reason the big boys downstairs are mad at him and cursed him to live in the human world. He's trapped in this item until someone finds it and activates it somehow. Once he's out, he is soulbound to this person. He can't physically leave her side or he gets dragged back to her... or he's in a lot of physical pain. But that's okay, because in order for him to go back home, Muse B must make Muse A fall in love with him and then kill her. But Muse A still has to go to work and live her everyday life so Muse B is going to have to blend in while he tries to complete his mission.

*I'd like this one to have a bit more sexual tension than the others. Also jealousy and possessiveness (on both ends) are a bonus!

Muse B is a human and the Muse A is a ghost. For years the ghost has been trying to kill the human per her assignment but she is super bad at it. Like he catches her attempts and scolds her for it. At this point Muse A trying to kill Muse B (and failing) is a normal part of their lives. I don't know where I wanna go with this. It could just be a simple love story. It could be an adventure story. Maybe even a horror. I'm not picky.

*Lots of fluff. Possible angst/saddness.

I might add more in the future when I think of something. Pretty good for coming up with plots on the spot, huh? Color you impressed?

I guess the last thing I want to add is a writing sample.

This was the most top-secret mission of all missions. No one could do this but Faye and she knew this. This called for stealth, cunning, and, most of all, determination.

The little princess leaned forward on her hands and knees, attempting to look out from under the table and around the kitchen for any witnesses. No one would expect a super amazing spy such as herself to be sneaking around here of all places. Under a table? Why, it's so daring!

A pair of heavy black boots cut the corner, and Faye ducked back under the table and slapped her hand over her mouth as a surprised squeak escaped her lips. Her long curly hair, which spilled over her shoulders and onto the floor, peeked from beneath the tablecloth. She quickly pulled it into her lap and held it securely between her fingers.

"They are threatening a war." It was her brother. Faye immediately recognized his, what some described as a 'pretentious' voice. She liked the way he spoke though. He always sounded so sure of himself… like there was never any questioning about what he wanted to do. "I tried talking to Father about it, but you know his way."

Faye looked around, trying to figure out her exit plan. Another pair of shoes followed her brother's, and the princess could recognize them as the King's advisor's, who also happened to be their uncle. They would ask her about her mission if they knew she was here. She could not let that happen! It was top secret!

"Ahhh, of course…" Her uncle mused. "Our noble king's better and worst qualities are his gentle heart."

"My thought exactly." They started to move towards the back door. The kitchen was connected to the garden, which the cooks used to collect fresh fruit and vegetables for meals. There were other, more proper ways to access the garden though… they didn't have to go through the kitchen. Maybe they were also trying to be sneaky for their own secret mission.

The two men kept whispering words as they left through the back door. As soon as Faye heard the door shut, she dashed out from under the table and raced to the other side of the big kitchen. She considered herself very impressive for being able to clear it so quickly! The princess started moving jars around and placing them on the huge wooden table she was leaning on. Frantically, she opened all the cabinets, desperately searching for what she was after. It had to be here somewhere; she just knew it!

Her hair was long, so long it reached her thighs. Currently it spilled all over the table. Her dad said she should cut it neatly like a good princess. It did cause her to be clumsy as it got caught in things often. But Faye liked her hair long anyway. When she felt scared, it was nice to hide her face behind the wild mess of curls. It made it easier to pretend no one could see her.

She pulled up her pretty light pink dress, which had sparkly crystals on the hem and began to climb the huge table. It was quite a challenge since the table was super high to make it easier for the cooks to chop up food without bending down. But she managed to do it by using a chair for leverage.

"Whoa," Faye said, wobbling a little, but she held onto an open cabinet door to steady herself. "Okay," she whispered, slowly raising her feet. "I can do this." Now with her higher vantage point she could see into the cupboards more easily. She quickly pushed aside a box of knives and finally spotted her secret treasure. It was a lavender glass jar, almost the same deep purple as her eyes. Her brother must have told someone to hide it from her!

Faye reached out and gently pulled the large jar from the cabinet, carefully cradling it in her arms. It was so big and heavy that it almost made her lose her balance. But she didn't want to get too excited yet. Determined, she put her hand on the lid and exerted more strength than she'd like to admit to finally loosen it. She paused for a moment, admiring how the purple jar looked against her tan hands. Maybe she'd ask the seamstress to make her a dress in the same color, or... no, no time for that! She needed to stay focused!

Faye peeked inside, and her eyes widened in delight. It was a whole pile of chocolate chip cookies!

"Yes!" Faye cheered, raising the jar above her head in triumph. However, the weight of the jar made her lose her balance. She tried to grab the cupboard to steady herself, but it only resulted in dragging a bunch of things down with her as she crashed to the ground. Pots and pans clattered around her, creating a loud ruckus. Almost immediately, her brother and uncle rushed into the room.

This is one of those days where I didn't proofread... I'm half dead.
Also!
If you for whatever reason decided you wanted to message to see if we're compaditable then two things!
1. I'm a talker and I love OOC chat. I work best with people who also enjoy OOC chat! Sometimes, once I'm really comfortable with you, I'll doodle little pictures of our characters acting scenes from the story!
2. Feel free to give me any of your plot ideas if you have something you've been wanting to try!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom