MxF Let's Double-Up! [Seeking Kinky Victorian Era, Slice of Life, and Fantasy Pairings]

Currently reading:
MxF Let's Double-Up! [Seeking Kinky Victorian Era, Slice of Life, and Fantasy Pairings]

Brigand

Baron
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Tomorrow 3:02 AM
gekko-cantrefuse.gif

* * *​
... Welcome to my Doubling thread! Make yourself at home. Updated 5/24/2023.

Writing Sample:

He watched her as she flushed, as her shoulders came together, and he resisted the urge to smile. He could smell it; the sweetness coming from her body. The flush of sweat as it trickled down her thighs and her very core shuddered with something resembling fear. He tongued his cheek, revealing nothing, lips thinned into hard lines. And his eyes seared like black stones sitting in the middle of a still pond as he took her in.

''No.'' She responded to his question, and Drogo held his expression, hiding his curiosity.

''I do not fear you...''

A slow nod. He then let her go. Let her go with a rough shrug of his shoulders as he then moved to pass her. And the giant's shadow rescinded from the young woman, having passed on, leaving Daenerys stood in the dust.

''Inside.'' Drogo grunted to Illyrio. And in doing so, Drogo had accepted the offer.

The negotiations had begun....

Looking back to Daenerys, the Khal stood there and waited. His eyes smoldered, his body relaxed; shoulders down. He was waiting for her. For if they were to be the divine couple; the next rulers of Westeros, and later, the world; then this was the moment that would be spoken of for centuries to come. Drogo expected her to play the part.

A rough grunt, like a Master calling a dog. The man was growing impatient. He pointed at the sand beside him, expecting her to heel.

.... And if she didn't? Something in his eyes suggested there'd be punishment once this was all over; once she was safely delivered into his hands. ... What would she do? How would she define herself? Would she disobey her new King in public? Or would she play the dutiful aspect, and do as he said? Whichever she chose, it would define their relationship forever...

What's going on in this thread? How is it any different from your other one?

Recently, I noticed some of my pairings aren't drawing interest. ... But I'm still interested in 'em! So, if you're new to doubling, this is the rundown: I will write any character, in any situation for you, (likely fulfilling a craving you have!), in return for you doing the same for me. Frankly, I love doubling, as it means we both get what we want. So, if that's to your fancy, read on!

Pairings I'd like to trade for:

OC/Draco x Hermione Granger. Magic School.
Comic book Supervillain x Comic book Superhero. Thriller.
Sandor Clegane x Sansa Stark. Fantasy.
Talk Show Host x Celebrity. Kinky Slice of Life/Thriller.
Lord x Housekeeper/Slave/Stepdaughter. Victorian Era.
Plantation Slave x Plantation Owner's Daughter.

All fandom characters will be aged up to 18+.

Kinks/Cravings:
I am a very great fan of travel, drama, well-written villains of class, extraordinarily beautiful female OC's, breaking of innocence, written descriptions of clothing and outfits, brooding sexual tension, female characters being proactive in their flirtation attempts (almost necessary, in most cases; as they say, class begets class), light BDSM, spanking, unlikely character pairings, and (of course): Dominance.
Good writing.

Please note that I select my role-plays based around two factors:

1. Whether my partner is emotionally mature, and can refrain from making assumptions about where the role-play is headed/and otherwise does not drain my energy during OOC conversations, which are only meant to create positive discourse and cohesion between us as partners. (Unsolicited negativity happens more often than you think, honestly! I think people like to take things out on their partners. Which just isn't fair, man. šŸ˜æ Nobody's here for that. I like a 'homey'' vibe to my OOC chat. šŸ•ļø

2. And that my partner is capable of getting back to me for at least the first couple of days of the set-up, (and vice-versa); until we find a nice, congruent flow. I find role-plays that go up and down, here and there in responses are not really my cup of tea. They burn me out and make me feel exhausted. So if your schedule isn't tight, please let me know the truth. šŸ„ŗ This is something I generally tend to protect myself from.

I therefore reserve the right to leave any role-play where the beginning seems to be falling short of these expectations, or I feel as if the OOC communication just isn't working.

<3

Posting this for now,
more to come....​

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom