Currently reading:
All Let's Get Inspired Together!

Priya

Shy Nerd
Local time
Today 12:33 AM
Pronouns
Any
Hi there! My name is Priya and I use any pronouns! I'm back from a long hiatus and looking forward to writing again. I'm hoping to escape the boredom of my bland office job with a little fiction and excitement. If you have any interest in being my writing partner, please PM me! Thank you!

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I'm always striving to become a better writer and hoping to find partners that will inspire that in me. I have a lot of larping experience but my text RP experience is less defined. I generally aim to fill out a couple paragraphs in my replies, at least 300 words, but if I'm feeling inspired that can increase quite a bit. Most of my writing will be on mobile so my replies might take a little more time to format but I aim to reply at least twice a week. OOC chat is much faster generally so I can reply to those messages rather swiftly.

What is your tolerance level for gore/violence?
Horror is one of my favorite genres so I'm no stranger to gore and violence! Plus, when Im reading a particularly descriptive scene of carnage and my stomach churns, I love that feeling!

Do you write sexual content?
Yes! Please make me blush! I am happy to incorporate some sexual content in our rps but I'd like it to be accompanied by story. I lean towards a ratio of 20:80 smut to story, but depending on the plot that can also change. As for my kinks and hard nos, I'd be happy to discuss those in PMs! Also, I'm naturally a very submissive person and generally feel most comfortable in sub roles.

Word Bank of Interests:
High Fantasy
Historical
Arranged Marriage
Pirates
Wild West
Horror
Culture Clash
Comedy

Plots:
I try not to flesh out my plot ideas so that I can do some brainstorming with my partner so below are a few basic thoughts that definitely have some work to be done!

Let's make a Man (FxM) - Pirates/Sailors, Historical
Sailors used to believe it was bad luck to have women on ships, that's why when MC needs to sail, she decides to disguise herself as a man. This plot is very open ended and can go many routes depending on what we plan. Whether sailors or pirates, YC can either help her, blackmail her, or worse. I'm thinking we have two main characters, while we also play some of the other crew mates as well, but everything is up for discussion!

How to be Human (MxF or MxM) - Modern, Comedy
My idea fo this one is that MC is either an other worldly being, be that an alien or something lovecraftian, who finds themself in the care of YC, a human. The plot can change depending on how we decide MC should look, whether they are obviously otherworldly or if they appear as an odd human at first. But ultimately, YC will realize they aren't human and try to teach MC to blend in with society. There are lots of routes this could go depending on how you plan to play YC. There's lots of room for us to plot out the story together! I'm happy for MC to be any gender, though they will portray feminine, but I'd prefer to play against a male, or a masc NB so there's that polarity.

Culture Clash (MxF) -Historical/Fantasy, Romance
Im hoping for an arranged Marriage prompt where our two characters have extremely different cultures, ideologies, and maybe even languages. This can be either historical or fantasy; truly open ended prompt and mostly just a craving that I hope to elaborate on with a partner!

A Family Affair (MxF) -Historical/Fantasy, Taboo, Romance, Drama
Historical or fantasy, our characters are adopted siblings who've bonded through extremely troubled youth. YC is the older brother, who's deeply devoted and obsessed with his younger sister. However, they find an escape from their dire circumstances through a marriage between the younger sister and a well off man with stability and riches. Once MC is married, they plan to poison and kill the husband, but what happens if the sister starts to fall in love with her new husband? I'd love for this to be a taboo story with blurred lines, both morally and when it comes to love.

If you're interested in Rping with me, please send me a PM! Let me know about you and your ideas! I look forward to hearing from you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom