MxF Let's Play with Flames

ChaosPixie

And if you die, I want to die with you.
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 2:02 AM
Pronouns
She/her
I guess it's my time to shine and make a request thread, something I have never done on this site. Be prepared for this to more than likely be terribly written as I can never seem to stay on one track, my trains of thought are constantly crashing, turning into flaming balls of rubble. But here you are and here I am, so might as well do this thing and see what has survived the carnage.

Hi, my name is Pixie and I'm a roleplay addict. Kind of seriously as this has been an ongoing hobby of 15 years and started back in the stone age with AOL Aim where dial up internet was premium. Thankfully, things have advanced, just like my interests. Long gone are the days where I dream up perfect characters in their happy little worlds, now everyone is dark and twisted. The world is not made of kittens and unicorns that fart out glitter cupcakes, as such my writing is real. It's dark, full of flaws and tragic pasts. It's relatable, while at times being over dramatic because.. well, because drama makes the world go round. Though I'm sure there are plenty of people that would argue that it's fat bottomed girls, I must say that's a half truth. But they are nice to look at. ~Distracted~

Anywho, I'm usually down to write anything except incest. I'm sorry, but that just gives me some serious ick. Plus, I don't find that particular taboo all that interesting and if I'm going to stick around, the substance of the writing project must tickle my brain. If what I'm writing can't hold my interest, I will die of boredom, and I've heard that's oddly painful. To keep things on the up and up, I'll list some themes, or genres, or whatever they are called these days. If these are also up your alley, fantastic! And if they aren't help yourself to one of the complimentary cookies and leave a review on your way out, I can't get better if I don't know what's so weak about what I've got going on. Right, back to the list:

• Horror/Thriller
  • Dark Romance
  • Slice of Life
  • Post Apocalyptic
  • Supernatural
  • Fantasy
  • Action with the pew pews
  • Just anything really... especially if it's messed up.
>>>No Fandoms, I'm okay with using their worlds or building off of them, but I will not write as already made characters because I will stress myself out trying to play the character just right like they are in the show or book.<<<

Now I have quite a bit of free time, but I understand that's not the case for everyone. Instant replies are nice, but so not expected. Real life comes first and whatever you need to do; water the plants, walk your fish, talk trash to your neighbors in a speedo, you go ahead and get that done because honestly the roleplay can wait. In fact, I'm pretty laid back about that. If you need time, take it. If you are going to be gone for a while, just give me a heads up. I promise to do my best to keep you in the loop on my end as well. I mean I'm open to OOC chat so if we are talking as like best buddies and sharing all of our deep dark secrets, you'll know if I have things coming up or currently going on. Same goes for response length, anything is fine as long as it's not just one sentence. Quickest way to get under my skin, especially because I tend to mirror my partners as I know everyone's writing style is different. Meaning if you give me a lot of detail, I'll return the favor. If you are short and sweet, I tend to do the same while making sure I move things forward. But as a warning, I tend to get caught up in what I'm writing sometimes which has led to extremely long posts and while I won't shorten it, I will apologize for it because I apologize for everything.

Speaking of countless 'sorry' messages, don't ever hesitate to get ahold of me to ask me about something you are thinking of doing. It's incredibly difficult to offend or insult me so don't worry about that. If I make a mistake or things don't line up, for the love of everything unholy tell me. I'm always looking to refine my skill so any and all criticism, even the blasted 'It's fine', is better than letting me drown in the false belief that I write well. And while I can't be easily offended, I also rarely become bothered by anything. Gore is welcome, violence is more than welcomed. It can be aimed at randoms, men being violent is for whatever reason extremely attractive, or it can be aimed at my character. Throw her around, string her up, leave bruises on her, make that make-up run. If by chance you do happen to write something that just doesn't sit right with me, I'm an adult and will communicate as such. Simple.

~Checks notes~

Oh, time for what the people really want. Smut talk.

I am by nature a Brat. That being said, my characters tend to be so as well as my personality leaks through my writing. However, if the story calls for it, I can write as a completely obedient sub. God that sentence made my mouth taste like vinegar. Kinks can and will be shared when planning takes place. I'm not just going to list it all out there for the world to see, I gotta keep some cards hidden up my sleeve. But while smut is the current topic, I will say that I do prefer to have some sort of plot line. I can write a smut story, they can go at it like rabbits during mating season, but eventually my interest in it will wane. Now that doesn't mean it has to be a clean-cut story with barely any naked dancing in it, but a ratio of 40/60 or even 50/50 would be prime. After all I crave the tension, the buildup, the apprehension that comes before the no pants dance.

If you have made it this far, I'm amazed. I also must warn you that I am rapidly running out of content. Still, at this precise moment, I do have a few plot ideas that are up for grabs. At the same time, I am always, ALWAYS, down to plan something fresh and shiny. After all planning is half the fun and I can get rather carried away with it. If you don't stop me, I will create worlds with their own laws and societies. Sometimes it's a rabbit hole I can't get out of. They tend to be rather dark when you get to the bottom...

IDEAS!!!! My ideas. Before I get distracted again...

1. The Best Results - In this particular little nugget of a story, MC has signed up to be a part of an experiment where isolation is being researched. Specifically, how introverts and extroverts handle being completely cut off from the world, leaving them with their thoughts. YC would be one of the scientists, checking in on the subjects, watching the cameras that are in each for observation purposes. But what would happen if someone were to become obsessed with the little doe-eyed woman on the screen? How intense would it be to just suddenly give in and take her in her little soundproof pod knowing they could be caught at any time? She's there until she cracks, if that will ever happen, leaving her to be the toy of the one who claims her.

2. I Don't Even Like You - Single and living on her own, MC develops a sarcastic and flirty relationship with her neighbor, YC. And while they play this cat and mouse game with one another they each are living their own lives. But one night, while attempting to get rid of the stress from her job, MC has come across a problem. Just as she's about to reach the sweet release she craves, the batteries die. Annoyed and beyond sexually frustrated, she walks to the apartment next door and knocks, wanting to ask for a cup of sugar. (This is mainly an idea to get the two characters' lives tangled together. There is so much room to play that they could end up running a crime family or become the best bank robbers of the century. Literally so many options.)

3. Family Traditions - This idea is extremely thought through, so to keep it short I'll just give the basic idea, but I am more than willing to explain in a message if you happen to be interested. MC inherits a manor from someone she doesn't know, upon arriving she finds it to be in a state of ruin. Not having a home herself, she decides to stay and fix it up. YC is a handy man or construction worker or something of that sort. Together they uncover so many dark discoveries while fixing up this beautiful but ruined house. In the end, her brother tries to kill her. YC can either save her or he can let her die. (This has themes of rape, occult, conspiracies and much more.)

There. ~Checks notes~ I think I covered everything. Thank you for sitting through this. Again, don't forget about the complimentary cookies near the door, I believe they are chocolate chip this time, but I could be wrong. Leave a review and let me know what you thought of the presentation, customer satisfaction is taken seriously around here. Most importantly have a wonderful day, night, a time. Message me if interested in putting up with my chaos while we create a dark and dismal world.

Back
Top Bottom